bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MotherNTRTraining-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

cbrx

Jun 27, 2020
I saw that you just removed the BG music. If you are interested in working out something, DM me.
I've been a hobby composer for over a decade now and always wanted to work on a VN and I personally like this one lol

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
art art why so much injustice to art. i was my favorite game. lucy was so good looking in episode 1 and 2 but then i don't know what happened lucy appearance changed completely it feels as if i am playing with another character which reduced impact so much that it feels another game not the one which i used to like and love. please. take time to make lucy look as she was in first 2 episodes. or make remake of episode 3 and 4. please dev i am begging you. this is one of my fav games and i don't want it to be destroyed because the character feels different in each episode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I've been watching this game for awhile. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of netorare and incel. I prefer netori (for some reason, uncultured f95 members can never tell the difference between the two) and mc corrupting the milf(s) instead. Hopefully subscribestar can turn this game around, maybe then I'll throw in a sub. The art looks fantastic though, hopefully some of these comments about the art degrading in the later episodes is addressed.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes