singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Is episode 4 released?
Only the beta version for Patreon, the full public version is still in development. And since it's the biggest one I ever make yet, it takes a little longer than usual. 23 new Cg in total with 4 animations for the public version with an additional 2 or 3 ending animations (Still thinking about it) for the 1440p version.

justincooper

Jan 7, 2022
Only the beta version for Patreon, the full public version is still in development. And since it's the biggest one I ever make yet, it takes a little longer than usual. 23 new Cg in total with 4 animations for the public version with an additional 2 or 3 ending animations (Still thinking about it) for the 1440p version.
Any luck with the public version!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

jorgeito

Jul 12, 2020

1. _mother ntr training
  2. _translation to Spanish (I liked the game but I didn't understand the lore)
  3. _parallax menu backgrounds

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Is there a route for son? Like just a lovely happy ending where this mom and son just fk each other? Many ways? Like they cant touch her just the son?
Maybe. My subscribestar account is approved today. And if I managed to figure out the payment settings (Which is very confusing). Then I can start making "Patreon Illegal" Routes

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes