KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks man. Got new CGs. Still there are many locked CGs. What is the order of choices to get that?
I'm going to need to see a screen shot of which ones you're talking about. If you're on the other route (not Mr.Ron route) there are 'videos' with special codes.

The 'don't peek' gives you the code when you find the mother's portfolio. The 'peek' option gives the special code the same screen you input the code - just look at one of the tabs of the computer (they are codes specifically for that route).

Edit: Also, there is a gallery unlock on the front page. Can also look into that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Thanks man. Got nee CGs. Still there are many locked CGs. What are the order of choices to get that?
I'm going to need to see a screen shot of which ones you're talking about. If you're on the other route (not Mr.Ron route) there are 'videos' with special codes.

The 'don't peek' gives you the code when you find the mother's portfolio. The 'peek' option gives the special code the same screen you input the code - just look at one of the tabs of the computer (they are codes specifically for that route).

Edit: Also, there is a gallery unlock on the front page. Can also look into that.
I think I am only missing the mom and his friends scenes. What are the choices to reach there?

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
I think I am only missing the mom and his friends scenes. What are the choices to reach there?
Off the top of my head, on Mr.Ron route - make sure you 'believe' Willy (dwarf friend), if you do not - you are locked out of that route.

When you get to the part when he shows James 'proof', always hit yes - then he'll ask if his dad will let him have the slave the mother, and hit 'yes'.

After that, you're on his route and it's basically just choosing different choices after that point. (if you are on the 'peek' route and don't clean up after watching the mother masturbate, you get a bonus on this route. I believe)

Reactions: AkshayK

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Off the top of my head, on Mr.Ron route - make sure you 'believe' Willy (dwarf friend), if you do not - you are locked out of that route.

When you get to the part when he shows James 'proof', always hit yes - then he'll ask if his dad will let him have the slave the mother, and hit 'yes'.

After that, you're on his route and it's basically just choosing different choices after that point. (if you are on the 'peek' route and don't clean up after watching the mother masturbate, you get a bonus on this route. I believe)
Thanks man

owner999

Aug 28, 2017
…or something like that her son could watch online from pc how his mother was being changed by lab guys, and he could only watch and do nothing.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
…or something like that her son could watch online from pc how his mother was being changed by lab guys, and he could only watch and do nothing.
That's the plan for that route, I'm also thinking of getting James as a lab rat too, but that's still a concept. Maybe he's being trapped and kidnaped while visiting his mom and seeing what kind of work she does, or he volunteers to make his mom's job a little easier and less risky.

Reactions: owner999 and DMC

owner999

Aug 28, 2017
That's the plan for that route, I'm also thinking of getting James as a lab rat too, but that's still a concept. Maybe he's being trapped and kidnaped while visiting his mom and seeing what kind of work she does, or he volunteers to make his mom's job a little easier and less risky.
One more fetish idea from me. How sounds this ,if lab guys decided to do a bbw model from her as a route. They used their machine to make her bbw model for school class or some kind of work.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
So I'm half way or reached till the end of the game. I'm yet to play the prostitn route and tall friend route. So is the game done after that?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes