disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, the easy way to play ntr is to see yourself as a person who follows MC instead of becoming the MC itself. You see him in deep despair while you will be glad that you're not in the same situation as the MC. Just like how I like the shota category. I don't like shotas, I like women that liked shotas!
I don't self-insert when I play. I'm an observer, or follower as you suggest.

I like girls getting corrupted and acting increasingly depraved and slutty. My preferred perspective would be a hand-wringing, increasingly distraught mother having to watch their innocent, virginal, ready-to-be-married-off debutante daughter gradually turn into a slut completely unsuitable for a fancy dowry to someone from the upper crust.

However, to get that corruption experience I accept that sometimes I have to view the perspective from a (shota) son / brother watching their mother or sister, and with that would come action between the woman and the MC's (shota) peers. While I don't like shotas because I have a hard time accepting that the mature women would want undergrown, inexperienced dicks, sometimes I play because that's where the girl-corrupting NTR is happening.

Last edited:

lisasayaka

May 8, 2020
Does anyone knows how to unlock the secret 4 and 5? I unlocked one secret 6 and also got the route to unlock another new secret but I cannot find the passcode to unlock it

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
singsun66 Very nice game you're making, deserves a heart reaction and at least 4.5/5 stars, however I have some feedback.

It doesn't have that many renders with Lucy. Would be really nice to see more of Lucy in many indecent situations and of course tease the hell out of James as well.

Not nice that James is not present in person/or that Lucy is not aware of James watching her ( which would be pretty hot and the best kind of NTR ) while she is having fun or getting abused.

Also not nice that James always has to reject her even when she just wants to breastfeed him.

Will you consider being able to rename MC in the future ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
singsun66 Very nice game you're making, deserves a heart reaction and at least 4.5/5 stars, however I have some feedback.

It doesn't have that many renders with Lucy. Would be really nice to see more of Lucy in many indecent situations and of course tease the hell out of James as well.

Not nice that James is not present in person/or that Lucy is not aware of James watching her ( which would be pretty hot and the best kind of NTR ) while she is having fun or getting abused.

Also not nice that James always has to reject her even when she just wants to breastfeed him.

Will you consider being able to rename MC in the future ?
The only thing keeping me from doing that is how would they talk about it after the event happened.

For example : James caught his mom having sex with a stranger at the front door. Both of them noticed each other but she keep going. After that event, they decided to talk about it. But she's barely corrupted so they need to make the situation back to normal again (Every route except Ron's route has only been the beginning, so she's still not corrupted enough to do that). So what should they talk about?

I don't know about the name, seems not important enough for me. sorry

Reactions: Dongness

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
The only thing keeping me from doing that is how would they talk about it after the event happened.

For example : James caught his mom having sex with a stranger at the front door. Both of them noticed each other but she keep going. After that event, they decided to talk about it. But she's barely corrupted so they need to make the situation back to normal again (Every route except Ron's route has only been the beginning, so she's still not corrupted enough to do that). So what should they talk about?

True. The game is still too early in development after all. But in the future it will add a new layer of teasing for James. :sneaky:

Regarding my other mention is it simply because of Patreon's rules or you just don't want to add that yet ? Is it against their rules even if she feeds James some milk for example ? :(

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
True. The game is still too early in development after all. But in the future it will add a new layer of teasing for James. :sneaky:

Regarding my other mention is it simply because of Patreon's rules or you just don't want to add that yet ? Is it against their rules even if she feeds James some milk for example ? :(
Yes, There will be more teasing!

As for the Patreon rules, I decided to gradually move to subscribestar starting from episode 4. I'll have Patreon and Subscribestar links so people can decide which one they want to subscribe to. But I'll recommend people who would like Incest , "Rape", And "Shota" To support via subscribestar instead.

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023

I dont really get the logic

IF LUCY is forced sex by Ron, she wont show aheago face when Ron fuck her, or easily let Ron pass her to his son, even Ron threaten to withdraw his son scholarship in school, but IF LUCY insider side is a lewd woman, she love sex and like to be abused by men, even MC (as a son)let her change job, I bet she still secretly obey Ron or other men
(in submissive way)

So i am really puzzled that IF you say it is still early stage for her to be loyal to one man, but Lucy already suffer BDSM and take slave training whoever made her, I really doubt LUCY mental strength to withstand her master order even if MC instructed her to reject so

ANYWAY, I appreciate your job, but my sense for being a NTR fan and wrote some stories in this topic, I cannot see there is ANY ROOM for LUCY to turn her back to be a normal woman (i.e. she is already sex -addicted)

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I dont really get the logic

IF LUCY is forced sex by Ron, she wont show aheago face when Ron fuck her, or easily let Ron pass her to his son, even Ron threaten to withdraw his son scholarship in school, but IF LUCY insider side is a lewd woman, she love sex and like to be abused by men, even MC (as a son)let her change job, I bet she still secretly obey Ron or other men
(in submissive way)

So i am really puzzled that IF you say it is still early stage for her to be loyal to one man, but Lucy already suffer BDSM and take slave training whoever made her, I really doubt LUCY mental strength to withstand her master order even if MC instructed her to reject so

ANYWAY, I appreciate your job, but my sense for being a NTR fan and wrote some stories in this topic, I cannot see there is ANY ROOM for LUCY to turn her back to be a normal woman (i.e. she is already sex -addicted)
Well Ron's route is an exception because it's already part2 of when I released episode 2 just like I said in the reply above

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Not yet but in the future it will be available. Her teasing the MC is more important :love:
I'll add it right after my subscribestar reached $100 just in case it'll get me banned from patreon hehe. (Doesn't mean I want both! people from patreon should change their subscription to subscribestar if they want some patreon's illegal fetishes like incest, unconsensual sex, etc)

Subscribestar link will be released once episode 4 is out

Reactions: wdtfydd and Jhon99x

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
when u release P4 ?
Still writing. Fastest I can do is end of next month that's if there's nothing that can slow down the development happen, which already is happened because my main monitor died 3 days ago because my cat peed on it. So now I can't do my main job and development at the same time because I only have my 13-inch drawing tablet as my main monitor.

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Still writing. Fastest I can do is end of next month that's if there's nothing that can slow down the development happen, which already is happened because my main monitor died 3 days ago because my cat peed on it. So now I can't do my main job and development at the same time because I only have my 13-inch drawing tablet as my main monitor.
Great game! Loved every part of it. The slow corruption of the mom is just suspenseful. The phone photos and videos are the best part. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully we get mom dressed up in ris'que lingerie while James' friend (the one who has fun with his mom) takes her shopping for naughty lingerie (i.e. garters, stockings, etc.) Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes