Referee

May 8, 2020
Patreon hates incest, so unless someone can recommend me another place to monetize that is okay with rape (this includes sex after being defeated after a fight, passed-out drunk sex, any kind of forced sex, etc) and incest. Then I'm afraid that there might be some limitations...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, I have 1 major feedback:
- For the Sex scene, could you always show Lucy's facial expressions? (The Guinea Pig threesome Sex scene is the perfect example!)

To Be honest, many Sex scenes are kinda underwhelming because its just Lucy smiling ==> (-.-) face
I disagree. Lucy has some great expressions and they are part of the reason I enjoy the game so much.

Jun 15, 2018
I disagree. Lucy has some great expressions and they are part of the reason I enjoy the game so much.
Yea I like the game partly because the expressions are good
I feel like the expressions are well balanced. They are not overly done, neither are they lacking.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
So this game is all netorare and no netori? How unfortunate.

I know most people on f95 can't tell nor know the difference between them. Uncultured plebs.
I'll try adding it if I found some loophole in the rules.

But I agree. It is quite unfortunate that such plebs existed in such a place of an exclusive online forum. I will also try to educate myself on this specific subject!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Yea I like the game partly because the expressions are good
I feel like the expressions are well balanced. They are not overly done, neither are they lacking.
I'm just trying to do good enough on the art so I can balance the update speed and the quality of the game. I don't want to spend 2.5 days on a single art like rannero (His art is perfect but takes too much time).

oobeeo

Jun 24, 2022
Was a tier 3 sub on patreon on for a bit but sadly due to that 10 or so bucks making the difference between eating 3 meals or not, had to cut it out but I got to say man I am lovin the work and the new episode!

Just got to say though, a big part of me wants more of a mysterious route where the reveal is kind of a gut punch? I don't know if that makes sense but the writing for the past 3 episodes has been hot but not the netorare that feels like "damn that's really tough."

Anyways! Keep up the great work man

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Was a tier 3 sub on patreon on for a bit but sadly due to that 10 or so bucks making the difference between eating 3 meals or not, had to cut it out but I got to say man I am lovin the work and the new episode!

Just got to say though, a big part of me wants more of a mysterious route where the reveal is kind of a gut punch? I don't know if that makes sense but the writing for the past 3 episodes has been hot but not the netorare that feels like "damn that's really tough."

Anyways! Keep up the great work man
Thanks man! No pressure on the supporting stuff, you have to put your well-being first! I actually considering Gerrard's route (Episode 4) to be that kind of route. Believed it or not, I already sketched the ending since episode 1, and the premise will be Lucy going out on a date with someone and James is happy for her. But then at night he woke up and catch them having sex (Just like in episode 2 with Ron). But I'm still not sure... Maybe I'll make a vote.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hair is still Lucy V1 lol.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
i would love if this game has some more dark and extreme ntr routes, because with the "lab" route it can go to so many of those places and ofc those can be optional for those pure souls around here (?) , anyway, great game atm, it can only improve from here.

Reactions: phantomz

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
i would love if this game has some more dark and extreme ntr routes, because with the "lab" route it can go to so many of those places and ofc those can be optional for those pure souls around here (?) , anyway, great game atm, it can only improve from here.
Yep, One of the lab future episodes will be much more gruesome like drugs, Tentacles, Bestiality, and Maybe even prolapses lol. This episode is just the foundation.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Yep, One of the lab future episodes will be much more gruesome like drugs, Tentacles, Bestiality, and Maybe even prolapses lol. This episode is just the foundation.
nice! and a great full ampute dark ending :D props to your game, u are doing a good job! cheers :)

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
bruh rannero takes 2 years to release an update. You doing hella good comparitively
Yeah, I was literally holding myself to not play the game and forget about it so I can play the more completed version in the future back when the game is first released. But yesterday, I just found out that he hasn't been updating it since. It just makes me a little sad. He's one of my favorites

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes