yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Has potential, art style is pretty good. I definitely want more NTR content.

Let's add more hair color, outfit choice and more tattoos piercings for the mother. I definitely would love more BBC QOS content.

Will there be femdom content? so the guy is forced to get chastity cage and clean up after his mother? that would be cool

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Still missing Secret 2 in gallery.

The thread says deny watching the video of lucy fking another man. I did it but I still didn't get it. Would appreciate some pointers :unsure:.

edit: Nvm. I got it. I needed to be on the path where Lucy did not share pictures with Gerard ie James not cleaning up his mess outside Lucy's room.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Still missing Secret 2 in gallery.

The thread says deny watching the video of lucy fking another man. I did it but I still didn't get it. Would appreciate some pointers :unsure:.

edit: Nvm. I got it. I needed to be on the path where Lucy did not share pictures with Gerard ie James not cleaning up his mess outside Lucy's room.
but I remember that if james didn't clean up his mess, lucy is gonna send gerald the pic

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
NTR avoidable..?? Make a single path...
i hope you are not serious, either way this is a retarded post.
The funny thing is, it is avoidable if you just stick to the base route. You see it in the "Route Explanation" on the thread that there is 2 straight line in the middle. That's the no ntr route. But since the base route can't be used to make an episode (Because the route branch should be discussed with the supporters first) I can only write a fraction of it in each episode.

(For example: Episode 4 = 80% Gerrard + 20% Base Route)

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Yep. It's called the base route. A route where she didn't pick any job. And it's moving slowly.
cool, hopefully there's more sex scene for the son with the mother. Either she's in corruption/slut state or normal, like a sandbox mode for post game that you can call her in and fuck her or do it on the spot. I also craving some tit grope/suck cause there's not much h-game with those scene lately

• Red Heart

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
cool, hopefully there's more sex scene for the son with the mother. Either she's in corruption/slut state or normal, like a sandbox mode for post game that you can call her in and fuck her or do it on the spot. I also craving some tit grope/suck cause there's not much h-game with those scene lately
I'm all for more tit-play with hands and lips too. All we ever seem to get are titjobs in most games.

• Thinking Face

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Sure, might take time tho. I also want to add a dialogue...
the location when you meet the character for the first time, don't be too difficult, if I'm not mistaken, after reloading the game, the character is difficult to find in the location where it should be or maybe even disappear, anyway goodluck gan

• Red Heart

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Sure, might take time tho. I also want to add a dialogue...
Hi, I have 1 major feedback:
- For the Sex scene, could you always show Lucy's facial expressions? (The Guinea Pig threesome Sex scene is the perfect example!)

To Be honest, many Sex scenes are kinda underwhelming because its just Lucy smiling ==> (-.-) face

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bzyd and singsun66

S1lv3r03

Mar 7, 2023
Hey! singsun i really enjoyed playing your game. Art is great and so is the story. It would be nice if you add some short of incest too, not just teasing but a proper incest scene.
Keep up the good work!

Also can anyone recommend me some similar games where mom and son have this kind of relationship.

• Thinking Face

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hey! singsun i really enjoyed playing your game. Art is great and so is the story. It would be nice if you add some short of incest too, not just teasing but a proper incest scene.
Keep up the good work!

Also can anyone recommend me some similar games where mom and son have this kind of relationship.
Patreon hates incest, so unless someone can recommend me another place to monetize that is okay with rape (this includes sex after being defeated after a fight, passed-out drunk sex, any kind of forced sex, etc) and incest. Then I'm afraid that there might be some limitations...

Reactions: pr0n
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes