Karen's

Apr 18, 2023
We saw James' penis for the first time in this game, it's really mini.:ROFLMAO: So will there be James Chastity Lock content in the future?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hope Gerrard's route is next... Really looking forward for some Exhibicionism. Hope James is the one who asks her to do this too!

• Red Heart

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Route Explanation: Both lead to Get Cucked

Get Cucked VN
View attachment 2236987
That's just fucked, I'm guessing your the dude taking a picture of this. man at that point just fuck your mom as well unless he enjoys seeing his mom treated this way.
[/QUOTE]
me too. I find the ntr exciting but I do want james to be able to fuck his mom as well instead of only watching his mom getting fucked by others.

• Red Heart

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Route Explanation: Both lead to Get Cucked

Get Cucked VN
View attachment 2236987
That's just fucked, I'm guessing your the dude taking a picture of this. man at that point just fuck your mom as well unless he enjoys seeing his mom treated this way.
[/QUOTE]

You didn't get the flowchart, that line at the center is the line where you didn't get chucked + in the horny route he does like seeing his mom treated that way.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
I just recently played the whole thing and I love your work, especially the Willy route.
Can I have sexual intercourse with your hot mom now? :giggle:

• Red Heart

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Where to or is it possible to paste saves on android? I mean i see the app in settings but I can not open storage cache etc. folders . S22 with dev options enabled. Any help?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes