singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I don't understand anything about the routes and subroutes, on top of that I don't understand how the map works haha...
Anyone cool to do a walkthrough to know how to go?
Sub-route: The way james will react to being ntr ed. (Horny or Cuck means he'll like it, normal means he'll hate it.)

Reactions: phantomz

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Just a question, on the route of the professor guy, can you actually unlock the phone? I skip reading so I don't know if during the story you get to know the code for the phone.
You mean the computer? Yes. One of the clue is on the screen while the other is on her profile pic (You have to click on it).

Reactions: phantomz

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Hi singsun66 , just a request. If you are making another game, can you reduce the number of routes. Coz sometimes I get too involved in opening new routes that I forget to jerk off
It may sound funny but I can only concentrate on max 2 things at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibracadabra07

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi singsun66 , just a request. If you are making another game, can you reduce the number of routes. Coz sometimes I get too involved in opening new routes that I forget to jerk off
It may sound funny but I can only concentrate on max 2 things at a time.
Yeah, maybe multiple tittles like ntrman would be a better idea instead of multiple routes. I'll consider making some routew their own game if i felt the game becoming too large

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes