AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Hi singsun66 , just a request. If you are making another game, can you reduce the number of routes. Coz sometimes I get too involved in opening new routes that I forget to jerk off
It may sound funny but I can only concentrate on max 2 things at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibracadabra07

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi singsun66 , just a request. If you are making another game, can you reduce the number of routes. Coz sometimes I get too involved in opening new routes that I forget to jerk off
It may sound funny but I can only concentrate on max 2 things at a time.
Yeah, maybe multiple tittles like ntrman would be a better idea instead of multiple routes. I'll consider making some routew their own game if i felt the game becoming too large

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, many of the subscribers hate it. Which was bad because i already spent a lot of money to buy the 3090 lol
I'm sorry, can you tell if this game is going to have a sequel? If so, when is it likely to be expected?
I am interested in the approximate dates, I understand that it is impossible to know the exact date.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Please forgive my stupidity and if it's already been answered before in this thread but how can you have incest within ntr seeing as there's no intimate/sexual relationship between the mother and son?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I'm sorry, can you tell if this game is going to have a sequel? If so, when is it likely to be expected?
I am interested in the approximate dates, I understand that it is impossible to know the exact date.
I don't know about sequel as this game is still developing.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes