2.20 star(s) 17 Votes

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
This is a buggy mess. I've collected cleaning supplies, beer and medicine, but can't give them away. I've given away flowers multiple times though, but nothing changes.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is a buggy mess. I've collected cleaning supplies, beer and medicine, but can't give them away. I've given away flowers multiple times though, but nothing changes.
You can only give those in the evening, in homes, through interacting with the blueflame. Not by talking with the people who actually gave the quest, unlike previous ones. The game is indeed a mess tho :sneaky:

Jan 14, 2023
one word: gross. whats even worse is people get off to this.
That's why correct Tags (which this title has) are a good thing. Just set your account to ignore that magical "bestiality" one, and you never need to even know this game exists. Those images of sweet sweet Fido fucking your mother landlady will never tempt you again.

I'm still waiting for a decent dog bestiality game with actually good corruption and writing.
This, on the other hand, is a man who has spent months, if not years, searching for his Holy Grail of Woofdom.

Fairly sure that's a bucket list item that will never be fulfilled, but hey - some men dream of Utopia, Freedom for All, some men just want some goddam decent canine smut with the kind of production values you find in Clifford the Big Red Dog.

For 1tomadeira, check out the dude making that anal sex crazy-pants Succubi game (on here, I've commented on it): he probably can do want you want if you throw him enough cash. (Like, seriously: knowing the tack to do bondage / enforced sex by a horse is a skill that not many have in this world, for better or worse).

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
That's why correct Tags (which this title has) are a good thing. Just set your account to ignore that magical "bestiality" one, and you never need to even know this game exists. Those images of sweet sweet Fido fucking your mother landlady will never tempt you again.
Sweet. how do i do that? I only see it in the search feature but im not doing that every single time. I just click on the "lastest updates" tab to see whats new.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
That kid needs to get some fresh air and do some running, he all most the same weight as the turtle.

May 31, 2018
As i've said before, it won't appear in the questlog anymore unfortunately. So you what have to do is repeat the steps. Talk the people in the morning, it will say your questlog updated but it won't. Then in the evening, visit the homes, interact with the blueflame, it will say you added the item. Again, the questlog won't update. Then come back at night and either interact with the reappearing summoning circle thingy or talk with the woman sitting on couch, i can't recall which.

To repeat. None of these will appear in the questlog anymore. This isn't a well-made game. To trigger the final two scenes you just have to repeat the last valid quests steps as if you haven't done them. This includes the morning talks. I don't have the faintest of ideas if there is an actual order to this or some of the steps can be skipped.

All i know that the two final, ironically the longest, scenes were triggered when i kept repeating these steps, kept repeating the nightly quest steps, even after the questlog said there is nothing to do. The girls that had these scenes are the one in the bottom right house and the one above the pool. (Sorry, i can't recall the names)

When those two scenes played out, end of content credits rolled.
my bad i wasnt qable to fully read what you said lol my phone is shit lol but thank you again

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Inconvenient and buggy game. With, alas, not the most attractive female characters. But I partially like the direction, at least it’s better than a pile of the same type of vanilla slag.

2.20 star(s) 17 Votes