2.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
maybe they want to see the guy fuck a dog!
This may be a sarcastic response to the rest of the chain of quotes, but...

Beastiality is inherently animal abuse. But when a dog has sex with women, the dog is an active participant and people can consider the animal intelligent enough to consent to the act. When a guy has sex with a dog, the animal is passive and its more clearly abuse.

And people like animals more than people. Just like when people are more okay with a major human character getting killed than the dog getting killed, they are more okay seeing a human get raped in a game than a dog.

You'll likely find very *very* few people okay with a dog getting sexually abused, where they cannot convince themselves of at least some form of consent from the creature.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MotherVillage-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
First release, chapter 1; second release..... remake of chapter 1?

Huuuum, where did I saw something like that? :HideThePain: :cautious: :rolleyes: (Maybe in the huge amount of bait games that we have here that never actually get progress)

Hope that's not the case and it's an only-time thing to correct some things that were "strange" in the first release.

May 9, 2020
Uh, the second street, it tells me I can use the kennel but I don't see any kennel and don't know where to go or click, I'm literally stuck in that one section as there's nothing to click and seemingly nowhere to go after the dog scares away the burgler. I see 4 arrows each pointing to a house but they don't even seem to lead to anything.

Reactions: Winnipeg
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes