2.10 star(s) 18 Votes

fakejohn

Dec 20, 2017
Why on earth do you still have the classical music playing through SE? Also why on earth is it still so loud compared to the rest of the sound. Did not get far at all again due to the classical music. But I do like the changes to to the map you have map even though it's really ugly to look at I do like the idea of it.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Uh, the second street, it tells me I can use the kennel but I don't see any kennel and don't know where to go or click, I'm literally stuck in that one section as there's nothing to click and seemingly nowhere to go after the dog scares away the burgler. I see 4 arrows each pointing to a house but they don't even seem to lead to anything.
Thr kennel is in the yard of the teen girl and her mother's house. IT would be considered the back yard of the house surrounded by a fence. Walk the dog through the garden, heading north towards the fence and it's to the left.
I stopped playing because the game is buggy and freezes in a couple of sex scenes. Based on the latest posts here, the dev hasn't fixed it. Until I read otherwise, I'm staying away from this one.

Jun 11, 2023
When I play VN I always thought what a weird shit, but this VN is the most weirdest VN I have ever played, not even a mutant dog, a normal FUCKING dog you play as a mc, I still can't believe it's really happening?!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 3168265

Overview:
After the Third World War, a deadly virus ravaged the world, causing a significant decline in the male population.
As a result, mothers sought refuge in rural villages to shield their children from the virus's effects.
This Story begins a stray dog comes to one of these villages consisting only of mothers and their children. Is the dog a hero or a devil for the people in this village?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: SHADOWMASTER -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3418345 View attachment 3418346 View attachment 3418347 View attachment 3418349 View attachment 3418348
Mac version?

May 9, 2020
Thr kennel is in the yard of the teen girl and her mother's house. IT would be considered the back yard of the house surrounded by a fence. Walk the dog through the garden, heading north towards the fence and it's to the left.
I stopped playing because the game is buggy and freezes in a couple of sex scenes. Based on the latest posts here, the dev hasn't fixed it. Until I read otherwise, I'm staying away from this one.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I've navigated to every tile & corner of that single location (in the street after the dog scares off the burglar) and clicked/ action button (Z), there isn't a single actionable entrance to any of the houses much less the yard/ backyard/ etc. to even remotely find a kennel.

The Dev should probably seriously consider scrapping this entire project and start over using some real & simple RPGM tiles instead of using a backdrop drawn image so that we can actually see where exactly we can navigate on the map as opposed to guessing it. Using arrows telling you that you can go there doesn't help when you can't even use them. I literally cannot find either an entrance/ exit from that street anywhere after scaring off the burglar. It makes no sense.

Reactions: Coopers22
Dec 21, 2019
First release, chapter 1; second release..... remake of chapter 1?

Huuuum, where did I saw something like that? :HideThePain: :cautious: :rolleyes: (Maybe in the huge amount of bait games that we have here that never actually get progress)

Hope that's not the case and it's an only-time thing to correct some things that were "strange" in the first release.
It's not a remake of chapter 1. It's a remake of 10% of chapter one. 90% of the content was removed. Dev just changed the map and removed all the content.

I've never even seen such a thing. Usually this scam starts a year or two down the road, not immediately after the first release. Pretty whacky.

Reactions: Coopers22
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes