neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Since the dev seems to be here, before I start playing the game, I hope there isn't going to be the forbidden 3-letter tag.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played the new update yet, but I looked curiously at the game files with who the scenes are.

A scene with giacomo and MC's mother at the end. The first meeting after so many years. Wow.

I just hope that the feelings between Giacomo and Natasia will not arise again, haha.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Mr.Mister, will future updates allow to choose to have pregnancy's with Moons' mom (Breeze), the two sister Evangeline and Mirella, Lia, her daughter (Bianca) and cousin Domenica since recent updates have shown options to pick pregnancies with certain characters.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cull and Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister, will future updates allow to choose to have pregnancy's with Moons' mom (Breeze), the two sister Evangeline and Mirella, Lia, her daughter (Bianca) and cousin Domenica sin recent updates have shown options to pick pregnancies with certain characters.
I don't know about Breeze. mmm

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
This game is gold in my opinion I've been playing it for a while but I love the way it doesn't take itself too seriously and it has all these little things that just adds to it's charm like the big reveal between MC an Giacomo with Lia posing like she's straight outta the backstreet boys while everyone else are losing their shit over the big reveal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes