Jul 6, 2021
Yo, this is sick man. He fucks his birth mom, adopted mom at birth and sort of adopted mom from 13 (she was only 20 when he was 13 and is dating her 2 YO younger sister.) He also fucked 2 half sisters from the Italian guy.) But they're all hot, so hey. So latest revelation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Yo, this is sick man. He fucks his birth mom, adopted mom at birth and sort of adopted mom from 13 (she was only 20 when he was 13 and is dating her 2 YO younger sister.) He also fucked 2 half sisters from the Italian guy.) But they're all hot, so hey. So latest revelation

Reactions: Ninja of Death

bzov

Oct 17, 2020
Considered to pledge the Developer for the graphics and animations (honestly a good work) BUT untill he hires or engage a better story teller or someone able to rewrite the plot and dialogues i will stand still...really, Dev, you are wasting talent and opportunities if You dont act quickly...and sorry if i've not been clear, english is not my mother tongue. Keep working on art and delegate the story/dialogue part.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I haven't played the new update yet, but I looked curiously at the game files with who the scenes are.

A scene with giacomo and MC's mother at the end. The first meeting after so many years. Wow.

I just hope that the feelings between Giacomo and Natasia will not arise again, haha.
Need Android apk link ??

Reactions: Mr.Mister

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
How about you try this.
Find a Renpy game that does still work. Make a full copy of it (all directories). Then remove all the contents from the 'game' directory.
Now copy all of the contents from the new Motherless 'game' directory' into that now empty 'game' folder/directory.
Try to start the game now, using the new copy.
ps: It does work...
Omg bro thank you for this. I had no idea this was a thing. Now i can get back to playing this game and i really appreciate this because for a lot of games nowadays you need good ass computer. Now with this i can play the games that i couldn't able to play it because of new renpy version. Again thank you so much. (I used The Fosters game btw)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes