Beto47

Jan 15, 2019
I enjoy this game but it freezes at the Twister game scene. The tow girls - sister and cousin - are sitting on the table and the gema will not move forward from that scene. Am I missing something? Is there a fix?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.11.1.0, so back to getting caught up with the Dev on this one, though sounds like not for long. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, enjoying this game, and saw something about 15 days, so be looking forward for more. Thank you for this game thus far.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I enjoy this game but it freezes at the Twister game scene. The tow girls - sister and cousin - are sitting on the table and the gema will not move forward from that scene. Am I missing something? Is there a fix?
I only found that issue when fastforwarding that part.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone else's game freeze when you have to click on characters? Could it be the problem in compressed version only?

• Thinking Face

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know if that detective is in another visual novel?
Man what are you doing there ? :( Here we have game full of fun and and awesome S€× scene with beautiful character.

Here you are interested in secoundary character for another vn. That not cool man.

Btw There is a possibility because same character used by many devs but different body type, facial , hair(characteristics in daz3d ) and character story makes it different.

this game is unplayable right now saves wont work, need to start a new game and with the twister event the game freezes WTF!
There is nothing wrong with the game. Just don't use Wt mod save for game without mod that what cripples your game.

I checked both version (Non compresed and compressed ) works the way they suppose to.

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I'm 99.99% that's a you problem
it was not a my problem... it was a MOD problem. even if you start over with the mod installed the twister event freezes, now i started with a new game with out the mod installed and it worked perfect.

• Red Heart

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
This game needs Stripping tag, because MC's mother becomes a stripper, and I mean REAL stripper. I don't know why many devs fall for cuck trap.
As someone who absolutely hates having LIs in any form of sex work (from stripper to camgirl to hooker, I don't like it. I've dropped games because of it in the past), that scene (and yes, scene singlular) doesn't cross the line for me. She's dressed provocatively, yes (essentially in a thin bodysuit that shows pretty much nothing that a one-piece swimsuit wouldn't iirc), but she doesn't take any of her clothes off and she doesn't do anything with any of the audience. She states not much later that it's a one-time thing and that while she enjoyed it at the time, she doesn't want to do it again.

I'd honestly prefer it if that scene wasn't in the game, but it doesn't cross the line (as I said). So it being there isn't that bad, and certainly not the dev "falling for a cuck trap".

TL;DR: She's not a stripper, at worst a club dancer, she does it once and nothing more.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
As someone who absolutely hates having LIs in any form of sex work (from stripper to camgirl to hooker, I don't like it. I've dropped games because of it in the past), that scene (and yes, scene singlular) doesn't cross the line for me. She's dressed provocatively, yes (essentially in a thin bodysuit that shows pretty much nothing that a one-piece swimsuit wouldn't iirc), but she doesn't take any of her clothes off and she doesn't do anything with any of the audience. She states not much later that it's a one-time thing and that while she enjoyed it at the time, she doesn't want to do it again.

I'd honestly prefer it if that scene wasn't in the game, but it doesn't cross the line (as I said). So it being there isn't that bad, and certainly not the dev "falling for a cuck trap".

TL;DR: She's not a stripper, at worst a club dancer, she does it once and nothing more.
I had the same hope for some other games, but it still happens and goes downhill from there. A great example of it is DMD, a harem game, started good, then there was a hint of sharing daughter, cucks rushed in (I think), and now game is filled with it.
Dev was probably testing the waters with that scene, that's the only reasonable explanation for it's existence that I can think of.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I had the same hope for some other games, but it still happens and goes downhill from there. A great example of it is DMD, a harem game, started good, then there was a hint of sharing daughter, cucks rushed in (I think), and now game is filled with it.
Dev was probably testing the waters with that scene, that's the only reasonable explanation for it's existence that I can think of.
Possibly, but I doubt it. I got this reply from the dev when I raised concerns regarding that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure he'll weigh in at some point to assuage your fears.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I wasn't testing the waters, I really didn't think it would create such a fuss. My patreon highest tier shows Natassja dancing and it was implemented before releasing chapter1. I dislike NTR. So don't worry please.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018

The main problem for a lot of us (me also) was she liked it. If Mr. Mister had put in there that she did not like it a lot of players would not of cared.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes