Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
When she started dancing, she wasn't able to move until she realized that it was easy to make a buck or two (which she desperately needed at that time) before continuing her escape. She had something haunting her mind, something very important, she had committed the act of incest with her long lost son (she desperately looked for him 10 year ago mostly around that same area of the town) she couldn't stop thinking about it. She realized that moving around grabbing that pole, helped her to forget that principal fact and gave her some peace of mind, it also reminded her of her long gone catwalk and camera flashes days when she was a model, which she loved, but the thicknesses of the pole reminded her about our Mc's cock and that made her feel a bit hot and willing. Not for other guys, but for our guy. That's what I thought when creating that scene, so that's what she felt while dancing. She never like dancing for those guys, it was like a therapy of releasing.
I hope you guys can understand me, it sounds a lot better in my mind and in spanish. ;)

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Possibly, but I doubt it. I got this reply from the dev when I raised concerns regarding that:

I'm sure he'll weigh in at some point to assuage your fears.
The scene is already there and it will probably not be removed. If the dev wanted to make stripping scene because of patreon reward, he could easily add stripping pole into the basement and do it there.
I am pretty sure it wouldn't be received so badly if the game didn't pose itself as get-all-the-girls-fantasy before dropping that bomb. Imagine if WVM did something like that out of nowhere.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is some on the road game around here where a dancer the club bouncers abuse every which way can only suffer herself and their horrid treatment of her while under drug induced euphoria.
Until she breaks and ends up road kill on the out side of town.

Our wonderful babe relives the thoughts of all them wonderful stimulating deep throbbing moments with MC keeps her company while on stage. That is hell 4 her, it is torment 4 her mistakes.
She is devastated, she needs to punish herself as much as dissapear from MC life,
because she thinks so little of herself.

Yes, that is heart breaking, I am sorry all you can see is a skank stripping 4 money,
but she is broken emotionally, broke financially, has depressive tendencies to inflict pain
or emotional trauma to herself and is waiting to be hit and destroyed 4 what is, in her mind,
some ultimate despicable act she has done to Mc.
The scene is already there and it will probably not be removed. If the dev wanted to make stripping scene because of patreon reward, he could easily add stripping pole into the basement and do it there.
I am pretty sure it wouldn't be received so badly if the game didn't pose itself as get-all-the-girls-fantasy before dropping that bomb. Imagine if WVM did something like that out of nowhere.
I am greatful to dev 4 not letting us whitness even more abhorrent abominations a broke
so beautiful and so caring and so warm of one ageless beauty would have to endure in
the places where women are mistreated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I had the same hope for some other games, but it still happens and goes downhill from there. A great example of it is DMD, a harem game, started good, then there was a hint of sharing daughter, cucks rushed in (I think), and now game is filled with it.
Dev was probably testing the waters with that scene, that's the only reasonable explanation for it's existence that I can think of.
Dating my daughter turned into a cuck game? That is disappointing, I have not looked at it in quite a while.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The biggest problem with that game is not even the sharing part, it's the writing. It is so fucking boring, same thing with his other game, sunshine love.
Don't forget those single options in DmD like touch her, finger her, lick her etc. Those were damn irritating.

I was in a route where I didn't pursue daughter's friend and then i saw her getting fucked. Just because I ain't pursuing an LI doesn't mean i want to see her getting fucked. couldn't even finish the first chapter.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Don't forget those single options in DmD like touch her, finger her, lick her etc. Those were damn irritating.

I was in a route where I didn't pursue daughter's friend and then i saw her getting fucked. Just because I ain't pursuing an LI doesn't mean i want to see her getting fucked. couldn't even finish the first chapter.
Yea.. Some dev's like too much realism.. And ruins replayability..

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes