BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I forgot the ;) thingy. lol
won't lie... that does make it better and not so omnious (that's how I perceived it :p )
:D
also gotta say...I'm glad to see that it finally happened..and that fat piece of shit was or is getting punished.
was praying for that to happen at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I really don't get what these people get out of interactions like that. I mean I've dropped plenty of games but my immidiate response to doing so isn't to go into the game's thread and shit all over it and the author. Like, what did they expect? They basically just ran into a bar that's coated in a specific sports team's merch and shouted "Team X sucks!". Some people just thrive on conflict I guess...

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I really don't get what these people get out of interactions like that. I mean I've dropped plenty of games but my immidiate response to doing so isn't to go into the game's thread and shit all over it and the author. Like, what did they expect? They basically just ran into a bar that's coated in a specific sports team's merch and shouted "Team X sucks!". Some people just thrive on conflict I guess...
Neither do I! That's why I sense a hidden agenda behind most of them, perhaps I'm wrong, but it's my perception.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Sesinho

First thing i saw is the main menu with handwritten words, but they look like written with a very bad sketchpad.

I started the actual game and i saw a conversation where a girl looked like she needed help because someone was chasing her, so she calls a "friend" and talks to her about stuff, but doesnt ask her for help wit the creep.

The day passes and they both are at the beach and they are in bikinis and they look horrendous. The girls butts look like implants, also they need like 1 KG of hamburgers every day for a year to reach an aceptable healthy body.

They look like barbies, literally, but thinner and i guess they have nipples, but thats it. If you like real women, dont get even close to this game, you will feel instantly disgusted. This is below amateur.

If you like dudes and transexuals, this is the right game, the girls look like dudes with implants everywhere, but they dont have penises.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
This is the latest review... I guess someone has friends in low places, haha. This one is also a 1 star rate...

Xo Mo

Like the other reviewer said, the models in this game are truly hideous. The writing is off, weird, and the dev uses "haha" in every other line after the prologue.

Many aspects are off-putting, confusing, disgusting, and just leave me shaking my head, wincing in disgust at the images and words used to tell this story.

I know some people love women who's asses protrude a full 12 inches (30.5cm) behind their spine, butt... this is just wrong, dude. So wrong.

Unrelatable, unconvincing, intolerable.

I did try, I did give it a chance. I gave up because I have no interest in pursuing such dreck of deformed modeling.

Reactions: sn3p and AsusR

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
But Mr.Mister you normally only do 2 parts for each chapter. ;) But who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth (or should we change it to a gift Mother). ;):ROFLMAO:
The thing is, doing each half took me 30 days, that meant 30 days off the radar, so another developer doing weekly updates (The Lécuyer cult) made me realize that being off the radar is not good for promoting a game like mine. So I decided to divide the halves ... 1 chapter equals 4 quarters every 15 days. I just hope I don't die in the process, hahaha

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The thing is, doing each half took me 30 days, that meant 30 days off the radar, so another developer doing weekly updates (The Lécuyer cult) made me realize that being off the radar is not good for promoting a game like mine. So I decided to divide the halves ... 1 chapter equals 4 quarters every 15 days. I just hope I don't die in the process, hahaha
The more quarters for each chapter in a month is fine and all but it's a double edge sword. On the one side more content for the player and on the other side bigger work load and more stress for you. Mr.Mister look at most of those games that are do 3 or 4 updates a month by the 5th or 6th month they are down to 2 or 1 update a month and the dev's are burned out. That is if they don't abandon the game out right. The 2 updates a months been working great for you (in my eyes) from great writing and a quality point of view but if you think you can go for it but don't push yourself to hard. It's nice that you release it for everyone but I wouldn't mind if you switched over to releasing the game to everyone a few days after you drop it for your paying Patreons. I do watch a few page of games here but not that many games I go back and play over and over again or post in the game thread. I do wish you luck Mr.Mister on trying to put out more than the 2 Great updates a month your already doing.

The only bugs I've ever had are from using the wrong walkthrough mod on the new update.;)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes