Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I played the update and as always, loved it !

it's just a opinion or thought nothing more :

"

Game has lots of sex scene. it's basically really different(full on fun and no bs) then the normal vn games but I think as story wise If Mr. Mister take a turn from family situation(First he claim his throne in family then) to a business war or city control. I am just saying male character are also great.

Two main female character (Dev should put a poll regarding the decision on female choice on Patreon(Must be first choice for game story because those fan are the one, which are currently supporting dev financially ) and here also for fan like me.) with mc.

Where mc given multiple choices regarding business vs business or gang that will or might(depending on player choices) lead him to great outcomes.

"
This game holds many possibilities. As a fan I hope i am just doing my part. best of luck dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, finished the run. Really enjoyed it (took around 2 days to complete the story).
But I find it hilarious how MC went from your local sex cult leader (especially with that long hair) to rich businessman.
I do wish to have more scenes with him preaching his yoga and other religious stuff.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
What's the pregnancy and incest content? Can the Mc crempie or better impregnate his biological mother?
Incest? Oh boy. MC's father side is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a handful of characters who MC did not creampie but I think their time will come. There is at least 6 characters with direct "impregnate" option at later stages of game too (including his mother) out of 30 with 90% creampied. I personally cannot wait for that option for that poor korean family :ROFLMAO: Also MC always gets a full family dining set for himself everywhere.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello guys, I'm trying to decide which hairstyle suits Gissell better. You can cast your vote on the next link.
Thank you very much for your time!
But I like one, two and three but I like one a little bit more than the other two.

• Haha

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I was there for the look at hair styles but from 1 to 3. I was just staring at boobs.

I chose number 3 because it's gives kinda kinky vibes.
:rolleyes:
I don't know what is going in my brain these days because apparently even hair are sexy thing.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Hello guys, I'm trying to decide which hairstyle suits Gissell better. You can cast your vote on the next link.
Thank you very much for your time!
Differently number 2, also great game keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes