jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister I's starting to wonder what Monica means by if you have sex with Monica: My father will be proud of me for bringing those genes into the family, as my brother cannot...? Is this going to come out before the last update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

B10

Jun 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if she isn't family at all, but just a friend, then my idea is correct.

The godmother idea is correct.
At this moment we still don't know or I missed who Gaylord in relation to the Italian Family. There was only written that he was Italian.

A godmother is ofcourse normal in Christian families, parents assign who-ever they want as a godfather and godmother.
The idea behind this is, if they would die, those are the people that will take over the parenthood.

"Wiki"
A godmother is a female in the Christian tradition; she is present at the christening of the child and promises to see that the child is raised to be a Christian. She may also offer and/or claim of the child as her own if needed due to circumstances.

In Chrisianity you also get tour 2nd or 3rd name from them.
Next to that also families who aren't Christian choose a lot of times godparents.

Last edited:

skgames

May 7, 2021
It's starting to seem like Mr.Mister will need another day, slightly disappointed but mostly excited for whenever it does get released.

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes