• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is focused on love ... the love of two goddesses for eachother,
the kind of bff understanding that goes waaAaaay beyond what usual
bffs would do 4 eachother. The goddesses never question themselves,
in my eyes, they are gorgeous, they are of wonderful souls,
also MC is seeing things through his soul, he loves the personality of people,
he searches the souls to bond to and endear his life around them.

The kind of laid back surfer dude attitude this MC has is the right one,
channeling matew maconehi is wonderful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Mr.Mister

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Ending the update there should be considered a crime lol can't wait for the next update... finally all the mommies

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is the harem in this game sort of inevitable?
The Harem is life. Monogamy should not exist in these games. I kid, but really this is the Harem game to end all Harem games. If you want a solo romance option, you might be playing the wrong game. Maybe try one where the MC is less of a Greek God, whose purpose is to bestow Love and happiness, on all his ladies. ;)

mmwvyxna

Mar 15, 2018
OK some of the stuff in this update is out of left field. Wtf is this brainwashing about medical issues all coming from mental trauma? What does wearing glasses have to do with being good at sports? Having bad vision can be purely genetic and nothing to do with physical fitness. And that crap about home schooling until age 7? What?

Reactions: gregers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could read the comment above yours and find out how easily getting attention
from a lotta boys or a lotta babes will go to your head and make you a know it all,
say anything and still be loved and adored center of the universe.

This is a game, easy living, easy shagging, easy getting over obstacles in game life.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
So how in the hell many times do I have to click in order to beat this ridiculous wrestling minigame? I'm about to break the button, and I'm wearing out my hands. I've filled up that blue bar like a hundred times, and the dude won't go down. What's the catch here?

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
OK some of the stuff in this update is out of left field. Wtf is this brainwashing about medical issues all coming from mental trauma? What does wearing glasses have to do with being good at sports? Having bad vision can be purely genetic and nothing to do with physical fitness. And that crap about home schooling until age 7? What?
EPIGENETICS 101: (From the CDC site)
Your genes play an important role in your health, but so do your behaviors and environment, such as what you eat and how physically active you are. Epigenetics is the study of how your behaviors and environment can cause changes that affect the way your genes work. Unlike genetic changes, epigenetic changes are reversible and do not change your DNA sequence, but they can change how your body reads a DNA sequence.

Gene expression refers to how often or when proteins are created from the instructions within your genes. While genetic changes can alter which protein is made, epigenetic changes affect gene expression to turn genes “on” and “off.” Since your environment and behaviors, such as diet and exercise, can result in epigenetic changes, it is easy to see the connection between your genes and your behaviors and environment.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah. That's why I brought it up. I have no idea why Dictionary.com gives it that definition, as I have never seen the word until it appeared in your VN. While other languages can be close (spanish > english) there are definitely differences. Unfortunately, this is one of those cases.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Definition of irruption noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
”the act of entering or appearing somewhere suddenly and with a lot of force”

Merriam-Webster deffinitions:

Definition of irrupt

intransitive verb
1: to rush in forcibly or violently
2: of a natural population : to undergo a sudden upsurge in numbers especially when natural ecological balances and checks are disturbed
3: ERUPT sense 1c
the crowd irrupted in a fervor of patriotism

lexico:
Oxford English and Spanish Dictionary

Meaning of irruption in English:

irruption
Pronunciation /ɪˈrʌpʃ(ə)n/

See

‘This object, aligned with Evil, is a thing of desire for us, an outlet for the irruption of Evil.’
More example sentences
  • ‘He nailed me for calling it a migration as opposed to an irruption.’
  • ‘They undergo almost cyclical irruptions across portions of their winter range, which may be associated with conifer seed crops.’
  • ‘The book is a melange of logical exposition, poetic irruptions, and travel on a road with many detours and roadside attractions.’
  • ‘They do undertake short-distance movements in some parts of their range, and irruptions occur in some years.’
Thesaurus:

irruption
  • noun aggression
SYNONYMS FOR irruption

Compare Synonyms
  • attack
  • incursion
  • invasion
Chambrige dictionary:
irruption

noun
[ feminine ] /iʀypsjɔ̃/

fait de s’introduire brutalement quelque part, en masse
bursting in
l’irruption des étudiants dans la salle
students bursting into the room
Synonym
intrusion

Biologyonline:

Dictionary > Irruption
Irruption

Irruption
Act or process of breaking through to a surface.
Origin: L. Irruptio, fr. Irrumpo, to break in

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Definition of irruption noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
”the act of entering or appearing somewhere suddenly and with a lot of force”

Merriam-Webster deffinitions:

Definition of irrupt

intransitive verb
1: to rush in forcibly or violently
2: of a natural population : to undergo a sudden upsurge in numbers especially when natural ecological balances and checks are disturbed
3: ERUPT sense 1c
the crowd irrupted in a fervor of patriotism

lexico:
Oxford English and Spanish Dictionary

Meaning of irruption in English:

irruption
Pronunciation /ɪˈrʌpʃ(ə)n/

See

‘This object, aligned with Evil, is a thing of desire for us, an outlet for the irruption of Evil.’
More example sentences
  • ‘He nailed me for calling it a migration as opposed to an irruption.’
  • ‘They undergo almost cyclical irruptions across portions of their winter range, which may be associated with conifer seed crops.’
  • ‘The book is a melange of logical exposition, poetic irruptions, and travel on a road with many detours and roadside attractions.’
  • ‘They do undertake short-distance movements in some parts of their range, and irruptions occur in some years.’
Thesaurus:

irruption
  • noun aggression
SYNONYMS FOR irruption

Compare Synonyms
  • attack
  • incursion
  • invasion
Chambrige dictionary:
irruption

noun
[ feminine ] /iʀypsjɔ̃/

fait de s’introduire brutalement quelque part, en masse
bursting in
l’irruption des étudiants dans la salle
students bursting into the room
Synonym
intrusion

Biologyonline:

Dictionary > Irruption
Irruption

Irruption
Act or process of breaking through to a surface.
Origin: L. Irruptio, fr. Irrumpo, to break in
Bully for you that you were able to go on the internet and find definitions and copy and paste them. I was speaking to common use and that is not common use of this word in vernacular English (i.e., the English most English-speaking people use in everyday use). Have you ever used irruption in common speech? I'm coming upon 60, and I've never either read, written, or spoken that word.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Perhaps "eruption" would have been a better choice?
This is question of using the proper word in context. It's a question of correct semantic use. Father Castro thinks of himself as an important man doing important things. So when the two characters come into the room unexpectedly, they interrupt his important work. In context, interrupt is to "stop the continuous progress of (an activity or process)" and they are stopping the progress of Castro's work by intruding upon his space and demanding attention.

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes