Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Bully for you that you were able to go on the internet and find definitions and copy and paste them. I was speaking to common use and that is not common use of this word in vernacular English (i.e., the English most English-speaking people use in everyday use). Have you ever used irruption in common speech? I'm coming upon 60, and I've never either read, written, or spoken that word.
I use it in spanish, I've heard it a lot too, mostly on the news... But I'm kinda clueless how you english speakers use it, I trust sites like dictionary.com

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I use it in spanish, I've heard it a lot too, mostly on the news... But I'm kinda clueless how you english speakers use it, I trust sites like dictionary.com
I think what you are describing is a case of what linguists call contamination via language contact. When one language is used in close proximity to another language, aspects of one can transfer into the local use of the other. So if irruption is commonly used in Spanish in your area and there are English broadcasts of news (also in your area), it is certainly possible (and even very likely) that irruption may be commonly used in English that is spoken in your region. I am speaking in the broader context of English as used by others around the world, and in countless VNs that I have viewed on here that are created all over the world (Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, to name a few) I have never seen that usage. Also, I am a professional writer and editor and write and edit work from around the world, and have never seen that usage in the English that I have either written or edited (clients from the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Africa). So my information is more about what is commonly used around the world and not necessarily what is used in your region.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
los1.jpg

That padre dude does not know what it means other than his studies,
where those studies might have taken him - the old dusty books.

Using inapropriate terms 4 daily interactions is common with readers who find it quirky
and amuzing to use terms that make the others scratch their heads.

Using that term is very good for the character so hated as the padre,
you have ta hate him and it is great you are irritated by him and despise him.

MC, his dad, gaylord and all the boys and girls he molested hate him too,
along with his ”irruptions”.

Bully for you that you were able to go on the internet and find definitions and copy and paste them. I was speaking to common use and that is not common use of this word in vernacular English (i.e., the English most English-speaking people use in everyday use). Have you ever used irruption in common speech? I'm coming upon 60, and I've never either read, written, or spoken that word.
This is question of using the proper word in context. It's a question of correct semantic use. Father Castro thinks of himself as an important man doing important things. So when the two characters come into the room unexpectedly, they interrupt his important work. In context, interrupt is to "stop the continuous progress of (an activity or process)" and they are stopping the progress of Castro's work by intruding upon his space and demanding attention.
I think what you are describing is a case of what linguists call contamination via language contact. When one language is used in close proximity to another language, aspects of one can transfer into the local use of the other. So if irruption is commonly used in Spanish in your area and there are English broadcasts of news (also in your area), it is certainly possible (and even very likely) that irruption may be commonly used in English that is spoken in your region. I am speaking in the broader context of English as used by others around the world, and in countless VNs that I have viewed on here that are created all over the world (Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, to name a few) I have never seen that usage. Also, I am a professional writer and editor and write and edit work from around the world, and have never seen that usage in the English that I have either written or edited (clients from the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Africa). So my information is more about what is commonly used around the world and not necessarily what is used in your region.
Game oN!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
jesus...
we got it...you're a world known developer , editor, writer and also a teacher of english at Harvard and Oxford...
move on...
Dev heard your complaint , explained it to you why he used that word now it's time to move on..stop filling the thread with your braggin and so on....move on...
EDIT : if you really want to help the dev as much as you "seem" to do... why not DM him in the first place?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because it is a precious word used in old tomes of english scholars, the tipes
the douche padre might be reading all day long and taking terms outta there
to make himself sound elevated and in his mind make people think he is knowledgeable.
I'm a native English speaker who reads quite a bit, and I have never seen the word irrupt before.
This word works in the mouth of the padre, in this game, because it is used out of the blue by a bad character, always making himself seem bigger and more of a know it all than he really is ... padre wanted to intimmidate the MC and his dad by using that word, is all.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
What I'm trying to say is that I use it in Spanish and I have heard it in Spanish. And our two languages imported the Latin word irruptio which means violent entry to a place, like a swat team does;). That's where my confusion started, hahaha.

Reactions: seamanq and D Dog

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Because it is a precious word used in old tomes of english scholars, the tipes
the douche padre might be reading all day long and taking terms outta there
to make himself sound elevated and in his mind make people think he is knowledgeable.

This word works in the mouth of the padre, in this game, because it is used out of the blue by a bad character, always making himself seem bigger and more of a know it all than he really is ... padre wanted to intimmidate the MC and his dad by using that word, is all.
And the Padre is spaniard!!! I kinda dig movies where the foreing characters try to communicate using their own language words thinking they mean the same in english. Like saying avocado, it's aguacate, but the rest of the world like japan and korea say avocado. Why, because that's the way americans understood it, avocado. Here in my country and some others near it we call the avocado Palta (Paaltah)!

Reactions: seamanq and D Dog

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
jesus...
we got it...you're a world known developer , editor, writer and also a teacher of english at Harvard and Oxford...
move on...
Dev heard your complaint , explained it to you why he used that word now it's time to move on..stop filling the thread with your braggin and so on....move on...
EDIT : if you really want to help the dev as much as you "seem" to do... why not DM him in the first place?
He would have to DM me a thousand times for all my errors, lol....I'm so sorry about it, I had a friend who corrected my english but suddenly he stopped doing it, perhaps he was horrorized by something I wrote, lol

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
And the Padre is spaniard!!! I kinda dig movies where the foreing characters try to communicate using their own language words thinking they mean the same in english. Like saying avocado, it's aguacate, but the rest of the world like japan and korea say avocado. Why, because that's the way americans understood it, avocado. Here in my country and some others near it we call the avocado Palta (Paaltah)!
I grew up in southern California, and a common thing that happens here is language switching among two bilinguals who are speaking with one another. They will be going along in English, then switch to Spanish, then switch back to English. It's hilarious to see and listen to. You could be very right on that in that the Padre is borrowing words from his understanding and applying them in English. I had not thought of that possibility, but it is a very viable one.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr.Mister and BTLD

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I grew up in southern California, and a common thing that happens here is language switching among two bilinguals who are speaking with one another. They will be going along in English, then switch to Spanish, then switch back to English. It's hilarious to see and listen to. You could be very right on that in that the Padre is borrowing words from his understanding and applying them in English. I had not thought of that possibility, but it is a very viable one.
Oh yeah, that's great, I grew up in an small mining town in southern Peru, half of the kids were american and the other half peruvian, we spoke in spanish and they spoke in english, we all understood everything and everyone was happy! Long long ago.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have to say, the scene with Gissell was fantastic, well worth the wait. She has always been my favorite character in this game, probably cause she looks so much like Missy, my favorite character in any game, plus she's adorable. :love: All I ask from this story, is a happy ending for Gissell. ;) More content for her would be most welcome, also Greta, who I like to call Tomboy Missy. I miss her. Keep up the good work, and don't listen to the haters, they just don't appreciate free love. (y)

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I have to say, the scene with Gissell was fantastic, well worth the wait. She has always been my favorite character in this game, probably cause she looks so much like Missy, my favorite character in any game, plus she's adorable. :love: All I ask from this story, is a happy ending for Gissell. ;) More content for her would be most welcome, also Greta, who I like to call Tomboy Missy. I miss her. Keep up the good work, and don't listen to the haters, they just don't appreciate free love. (y)
Giselle is sexy milf. But as it turn out I also like stuffing stuff into asians.
Well womans like dik and i am being one in this game.

What else can be asked in easy going game?

• Haha

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm, so I seem to be missing a sex scene with Lia. From it's spot in the gallery, it looks like chapter 8? It's after the reunion sex scene with Moon. I never saw any chance to bang her, how do I get it? :unsure:

• Thinking Face

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.11.3.0 so back to getting caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been enjoying this game, thank you so very much for the game thus far, and looking forward for more. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the next release sooner than I did this time.

mmwvyxna

Mar 15, 2018
EPIGENETICS 101: (From the CDC site)
Your genes play an important role in your health, but so do your behaviors and environment, such as what you eat and how physically active you are. Epigenetics is the study of how your behaviors and environment can cause changes that affect the way your genes work. Unlike genetic changes, epigenetic changes are reversible and do not change your DNA sequence, but they can change how your body reads a DNA sequence.

Gene expression refers to how often or when proteins are created from the instructions within your genes. While genetic changes can alter which protein is made, epigenetic changes affect gene expression to turn genes “on” and “off.” Since your environment and behaviors, such as diet and exercise, can result in epigenetic changes, it is easy to see the connection between your genes and your behaviors and environment.
OK sure but claiming ALL medical issues come from epigentics is still an incredibly bold claim.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Speaking of irrupting some of the girls in this update ask you to pull out. Will we get another chance to irrupt in them at some point.

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes