HOLY ... i rly love the look of this one

Are there a lot of scenes with her ?
I rly want to play the gmae just for this female character alone :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You need to bang her in chapter 5 first ;)
Hmmm, is that scene in the gallery? Or is the scene in the gallery out of place? I have no memory of ever banging her, or having the option to. I have the walkthrough mod, and it has unlocked every other scene for me, but not that one. I have seen some posts about her scene being bugged, so thought maybe it was removed until it can get fixed? I would really like to bang her, she is fine. :love:

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hmmm, is that scene in the gallery? Or is the scene in the gallery out of place? I have no memory of ever banging her, or having the option to. I have the walkthrough mod, and it has unlocked every other scene for me, but not that one. I have seen some posts about her scene being bugged, so thought maybe it was removed until it can get fixed? I would really like to bang her, she is fine. :love:
It works for me, but I use my own version.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It works for me, but I use my own version.
I use your version too, I just need a little help, cause I'm dense sometimes. So to clarify there are 2 sex scenes with Lia? That is so crazy, how did I miss those? Do you have to choose between her and another girl to get the first scene? No secret trick to getting her sexy time? Cause at the game of Twister, and after, she didn't show any interest in MC, and I thought that was a bit strange. Sorry if I'm wasting your time, I just want to experience all the lovely goodies you put in the game. :)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I use your version too, I just need a little help, cause I'm dense sometimes. So to clarify there are 2 sex scenes with Lia? That is so crazy, how did I miss those? Do you have to choose between her and another girl to get the first scene? No secret trick to getting her sexy time? Cause at the game of Twister, and after, she didn't show any interest in MC, and I thought that was a bit strange. Sorry if I'm wasting your time, I just want to experience all the lovely goodies you put in the game. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 9, 2021
I know how you miss bro. 1. select skip unseen text and then 2. press skip for directly approaching any scene.
that is why i don't drive fast because there might a turn i might wanna take. :cool:

i am not accusing you of any thing because sometimes i am your crime partner.(y):devilish:

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes