Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
SHe looks so good <3
Im for sure giving the game a try just for this beauty
She is actually my least favorite girl in the game, but I have never been a fan of forced Girlfriends. I prefer her sister :love: Gissell, or even her Mum. Also that last scene with Ginger was freaking amazing. Amazon Carli. :p Definitely something for everyone to enjoy here. ;)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
She is actually my least favorite girl in the game, but I have never been a fan of forced Girlfriends. I prefer her sister :love: Gissell, or even her Mum. Also that last scene with Ginger was freaking amazing. Amazon Carli. :p Definitely something for everyone to enjoy here. ;)
Well for me, based on the images from the OP. I can say that she looks the best in my opinion. I love her looks.
So I hope there will be a lot of scenes with her :D
But maybe the game will make me fall in love with the others too.

Tho in terms of looks, dont think she has competition lol

And i do not mind forced girlfriends, as long as they are not rude bitches lol
If they are sweet and loveable, then its fine with me. Just give me the feeling of "must protect at all costs"

Last edited:

Lenothx

Aug 15, 2021
I quite enjoyed this one, thank you for all the entertainment!

At times it feels quite clinical or aloof language wise, , using "labia" "penis" "vagina" "anal cavity" during the act is rare, could be translation.

oh, 4th wall in chapter 4 ? "I loved camera one, your tits are so delicious,"

Reactions: Mr.Mister
Sep 9, 2021
Congrats man!!!
that was all about game not real in life dev. I hope, I haven't deceived you :cry::D .

I quite enjoyed this one, thank you for all the entertainment!

At times it feels quite clinical or aloof language wise, , using "labia" "penis" "vagina" "anal cavity" during the act is rare, could be translation.

oh, 4th wall in chapter 4 ? "I loved camera one, your tits are so delicious,"
welcome to the community bro !

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes