Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Yeah, I agree about Pink.

I'm starting to dislike Pink. It wasn't good of her to set up MC... And it's not the first time even.

MC forgives too easily, I would have left and started avoiding Pink. Fuck that.

She likes and maybe even loves MC, he helped her.

But still she so easily agreed to help this bandit and set him up.
I agree with you on some level but maybe there is something in the story that I probably did not tell well; he saved her when she was little, they have been friends ever since, Dom's IQ is massively low and he probably lied to lure her there. He made her call the MC while he was standing next to her, that's why the MC felt something strange and, despite that, he went to save her, fully prepared to fight (he was wearing the fighting suit). She is not a bad girl, maybe a little disoriented.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I agree with you on some level but maybe there is something in the story that I probably did not tell well; he saved her when she was little, they have been friends ever since, Dom's IQ is massively low and he probably lied to lure her there. He made her call the MC while he was standing next to her, that's why the MC felt something strange and, despite that, he went to save her, fully prepared to fight (he was wearing the fighting suit). She is not a bad girl, maybe a little disoriented.
no...
from the story in game at the moment I'm convinced 99.99% she called because she wanted to call not because she was forced...at no point in time in the story does it hint to Pink being forced...but that's as far as I remember

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
no...
from the story in game at the moment I'm convinced 99.99% she called because she wanted to call not because she was forced...at no point in time in the story does it hint to Pink being forced...but that's as far as I remember
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I told you, I failed telling that part in a better way. I can always fix it, please take my word when I tell you she isn't that bad. ;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

As I told you, I failed telling that part in a better way. I can always fix it, please take my word when I tell you she isn't that bad. ;)
if the spoiler is meant to absolve her ..it's not doing a good job :p
I mean ...I can always say or think or whatever that she was faking it... acting... just so he would come ..
Since she knows MC is a stand up guy and would do anything to help a damsel in distress (like he did with the 25k ) so... that's not really (at least for me) convincing that it's not the case and she was not acting :p
Also after that if I remember correctly she actively says that she was doing willingly.
EDIT : also don';t get my comments with ill intent, it's just a discussion :p

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That doesn't add up.

On minute she's calling him a moron she pretends to be friends with

and he begged her to call the mc.

She wasn't forced or uncomfortable, if anything the agitation is because she knows she's lying, betraying and setting up the mc.

She could have and should have been honest and told him that bag guy wanted to talk... she knows the MC is decent enough to come help.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
That doesn't add up.

On minute she's calling him a moron she pretends to be friends with

and he begged her to call the mc.

She wasn't forced or uncomfortable, if anything the agitation is because she knows she's lying, betraying and setting up the mc.
You can call your friends idiots when they are doing stupid things.(in this case, he really is).

In the second picture, she is trying to make her stupid friend look a little better because she knows that he has cognitive disability.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You can call your friends idiots when they are doing stupid things.(in this case, he really is).

In the second picture, she is trying to make her stupid friend look a little better because she knows that he has cognitive disability.
Well it's your game and if you say so there's not point discussing it, but as a player that is not what we see at all so and so I have to respectfully disagree.

Mr.Mister how come that sex scene (with Pink) is not optional and how come some are but others not? There really seems to be no pattern or consistancy? For example the scene before with Ginger is optional, that's not. Soey Yin (wrong spelling I know, sorry) and their mother is also thankfully avoidable, especially with her filming it. I saw that camera and got out of there asap.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Well it's your game and if you say so there's not point discussing it, but as a player that is not what we see at all so and so I have to respectfully disagree.

Mr.Mister how come that sex scene (with Pink) is not optional and how come some are but others not? There really seems to be no pattern or consistancy? For example the scene before with Ginger is optional, that's not. Soey Yin (wrong spelling I know, sorry) and their mother is also thankfully avoidable, especially with her filming it. I saw that camera and got out of there asap.
I screwed up completely, I forgot to add the question....my bad. I think I'll go back to the halves chapters instead of quarters ... hahaha

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Does that mean that maybe you'll put it in for the next update?

View attachment 1414606

:LOL: :giggle:
Do you mind if i use the image you share as my profile picture.

Maybe I will post a fix patch later or tomorrow. I want to get some rest, yesterday I started working at 8:30 am and finished at 2:30 am of the next day, I ate in front of my pc, took a quick shower and ... lol life of a dev trying to succeed ;)
To dev. :
Thanks dev for great update.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
you can't please everyone anyway, the character became that way the dev thinks it's right.

ok, sometimes he is too lovable for me and forgives too quickly, but you can overlook it, at least that's what I did.

i have to admit, last played the game a year ago(last save 10.09.2020) and I've definitely missed a lot of content so far.
can still remember being entertained and if there are things that one or the other did not like...fuck it all.

mr.mister please don't change anything to please everyone, do your thing and i'm sure in the end it will be a good game.(y)

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes