BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
you can't please everyone anyway, the character became that way the dev thinks it's right.

ok, sometimes he is too lovable for me and forgives too quickly, but you can overlook it, at least that's what I did.

i have to admit, last played the game a year ago(last save 10.09.2020) and I've definitely missed a lot of content so far.
can still remember being entertained and if there are things that one or the other did not like...fuck it all.

mr.mister please don't change anything to please everyone, do your thing and i'm sure in the end it will be a good game.(y)
you do realize that the part he said he would change is a part he said he forgot to add right?
or you're just browsing and then came up with the brilliant idea to say something ..well not brilliant

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
you can't please everyone anyway, the character became that way the dev thinks it's right.

ok, sometimes he is too lovable for me and forgives too quickly, but you can overlook it, at least that's what I did.

i have to admit, last played the game a year ago(last save 10.09.2020) and I've definitely missed a lot of content so far.
can still remember being entertained and if there are things that one or the other did not like...fuck it all.

mr.mister please don't change anything to please everyone, do your thing and i'm sure in the end it will be a good game.(y)
yes. the moment u try to please everyone is the moment u stop being u! so just be urself.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I see you really have to be careful what you do/write. :unsure:
some people get it wrong and just waiting for it kicking off a shitstorm.:cautious:

no, I won't get involved.:FacePalm:

just wanted to get rid of my 2 cents to appreciate the good work of Mr.Mister :oops:

Reactions: Mr.Mister

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
View attachment 1230466

Overview:
This story is about Sunny, he was separated from his mother at birth, knowing almost nothing about his past he'll try to find her. During this quest he'll unknowingly work for the woman that took care of him untill the age of three, they both have changed a lot. Help him find his mother and you'll be rewarded greatly during this process.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-20
Release Date: 2021-09-20
Developer: Mr.Mister - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.4.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Update only PC
(from ch11 Q3): - MEGA - -
Update only MAC
Chapter 11 Q3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* (makes pinky's sex scene optional)

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* -
GALLERY UNLOCKER

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 980625 View attachment 592989 View attachment 592991 View attachment 592992 View attachment 592994 View attachment 592996 View attachment 592998 View attachment 592999 View attachment 593002 View attachment 593006 View attachment 980613 View attachment 980619 View attachment 769721 View attachment 654955 View attachment 654957 View attachment 654958 View attachment 654959 View attachment 654963 View attachment 592988 View attachment 980591 View attachment 980592 View attachment 980595 View attachment 980598 View attachment 980602
as u can see on my end dev, with this quote from page 1 it only has the ch11 q3 in patch only section. i'm asking up to update it to latest part(ch11 q4). I have the quote edited below here to make it clear as possible where in quote i'm referring to,by it being only thing I leave in the downloadable links from the quote.
View attachment 1230466

Overview:
This story is about Sunny, he was separated from his mother at birth, knowing almost nothing about his past he'll try to find her. During this quest he'll unknowingly work for the woman that took care of him untill the age of three, they both have changed a lot. Help him find his mother and you'll be rewarded greatly during this process.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-20
Release Date: 2021-09-20
Developer: Mr.Mister - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.4.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Update only PC (from ch11 Q3): - MEGA - -
Update only MAC
Chapter 11 Q3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
as u can see on my end dev, with this quote from page 1 it only has the ch11 q3 in patch only section. i'm asking up to update it to latest part(ch11 q4). I have the quote edited below here to make it clear as possible where in quote i'm referring to,by it being only thing I leave in the downloadable links from the quote.
If you check the actual file it says ch11 fourth (at least Nopy)

and it says (from ch11 q3) so you're good to download the update only

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
How about you both kiss.:giggle: bury the misunderstanding and enjoy the game.
personally I think you both have right pov. So best of luck my friends.
how about no to the kiss. also my evolvement was more of an attempt to clear up the misunderstanding between
matschbirne and [B]BTLD[/B] to avoid it becoming toxic. cuz I prefer to not be in toxic threads. there really was no misunderstanding between me and BTLD or matschbirne as far as I can tell

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
how about no to the kiss. also my evolvement was more of an attempt to clear up the misunderstanding between
matschbirne and [B]BTLD[/B] to avoid it becoming toxic. cuz I prefer to not be in toxic threads. there really was no misunderstanding between me and BTLD or matschbirne as far as I can tell
Look at this way. As a fan of the game you were at right position to request something(or not) form dev. Which is completely fine by any standard. Yet BTLD is also right because he is a fan too and he also have right to request so no one is wrong hear.
About kiss . . . I was just trying to make both of you laugh and 50% I was successful.

About your request : It's up to dev.
About BTLD request : It's up to dev.
(You see my point ?)
There is no such thing as toxic thread because when people share their honest opinion. shit all most all time hit someone which is unintentional. There is nothing wrong with bit fire, We exists because it's also part of human body(of-course in different from.).
Peace Out !

for ur info a toxic thread is a tread that has more then 50% toxic comments in it for a prolong period of time(this period tends to differ based on what I can tell but most common that I have seen/heard is 5days or more).
At this point all i will say have fun here or on any thread, Good luck.
Again Peace out !

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes