rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Hello guys, the is ready

With this patch you'll be ready to play the 2nd part.
In order for it to work you must:
1. Extract the game folder inside the zipped file and paste it on you game folder of the First part of the game (Motherless chapter11 Q4)
2. Run the game and load your last gamesave.
3. You'll get a "Now your ready..." message.
4. Close the game. (motherless first part)
5. Run the new game. (motherless second part)
6. Your choices must be updated.
i tried this and it didn't seem to work i also get an error when i try to go into the character names

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I uploaded a fixed version, that name/relationship menu isn't there anymore. The only way to change names and relatioships is through the character menu. ;)
ah ok then , as long as its working and i guess i have to wait for them to reupload some else than mega cause am on capacity for hours to come.
named saves are still usable, thats default code for all not heavy modified renpy games

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wow, both Mr.Mister and JokerLeader been quite busy with this update...

Mr.Mister, I think you are doing well thinking of a number of users who may not have enough bandwidth to download this game as it keep growing. I see you been troubleshooting and helping others to be able to migrate the settings from previous chapter. That show you are working with number of users and that is good for you as a developer.

If I have known you were planning that, I was going to tell you to reach out to the developer for Pandora Box and Pandora Box 2. That developer completed Pandora Box and develop new VN call Pandora Box 2 that take place 19 years later. In the beginning of Pandora Box 2, it would import previous settings from Pandora Box. I am aware you are not doing "19 years later", however the progress it kind-of what you are trying to do with Motherless to transfer the settings from previous (ch 11) to new part of the VN (starting ch 12).

If I recall this correctly, I believe you have multiple parts for chapter 12 anyway. I will still sit back and wait for you to complete Chapter 12. If you need me to help test the "Migration" patch for Windows, let me know otherwise I believe you may have done well taking care of the issue.

I will be looking forward your final part release for chapter 12. I been temping to check the update, however I can wait :)

JokerLeader, I have used your Mods and compressions over the years. you have done great job.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Wow, both Mr.Mister and JokerLeader been quite busy with this update...

Mr.Mister, I think you are doing well thinking of a number of users who may not have enough bandwidth to download this game as it keep growing. I see you been troubleshooting and helping others to be able to migrate the settings from previous chapter. That show you are working with number of users and that is good for you as a developer.

If I have known you were planning that, I was going to tell you to reach out to the developer for Pandora Box and Pandora Box 2. That developer completed Pandora Box and develop new VN call Pandora Box 2 that take place 19 years later. In the beginning of Pandora Box 2, it would import previous settings from Pandora Box. I am aware you are not doing "19 years later", however the progress it kind-of what you are trying to do with Motherless to transfer the settings from previous (ch 11) to new part of the VN (starting ch 12).

If I recall this correctly, I believe you have multiple parts for chapter 12 anyway. I will still sit back and wait for you to complete Chapter 12. If you need me to help test the "Migration" patch for Windows, let me know otherwise I believe you may have done well taking care of the issue.

I will be looking forward your final part release for chapter 12. I been temping to check the update, however I can wait :)

JokerLeader, I have used your Mods and compressions over the years. you have done great job.

Thank you very much man, I will take that into consideration. By the way, I'm on the verge of insanity right now, lol
with all the versions patches and version fixes... haha ;D

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you very much man, I will take that into consideration. By the way, I'm on the verge of insanity right now, lol
with all the versions patches and version fixes... haha ;D
Well, make sure you take some breaks from it when you are on the verge of insanity... I been there several times during troubleshooting. Once in a while, I would say we are almost there to fix it however it ended up another +4 hours of troubleshooting. I had to remind myself to take break from it for 15-30 minutes to clear my mind before continue to troubleshoot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How about relationships and pregnancy, did i work? ;)
yep its working
1633905311093.png
only ones am not apparently in relationship is helga and pinky , well for grandma i get what for pinky am not sure if yet to come or did i mess something :unsure:

cause there def was scene with her , if thats her am assuming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------------------

just done with update , everything went smooth, mod also working for pie decision , lovely update as always.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 12.1 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Added unofficial Android port for 12.1 incl Jokerleader's walkthrough mod.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For some reason the relationship with pinky isn't save; I took a look in the code qnd here what I found :
custom.rpy line 422 : default ch11_third_pinky_sex = False
script_ch11_fourth.rpy : persistent.pinky_relation = ch11_third_pinky_sex

but ch11_third_pinky_sex is never set to true anywhere.

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
For some reason the relationship with pinky isn't save; I took a look in the code qnd here what I found :
custom.rpy line 422 : default ch11_third_pinky_sex = False
script_ch11_fourth.rpy : persistent.pinky_relation = ch11_third_pinky_sex

but ch11_third_pinky_sex is never set to true anywhere.
Oh, I made a patch for that. I forgot to make that scene optional and fixed it after someone pointed it out. My bad...

Reactions: Warphorror

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just downloaded 0.12...copied over my saves...nothing loads. All is get is an error. All I have scene via search is for android. Nothing for PCs.
Check the OP (page 1) - read the Additional Info and grab the migration patch. Old saves will not work, least not for long! Hope that helps!

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks to the developer for the update and the site for the opportunity. I hope the hero leaves Ukraine just as quickly and returns to his harem (possibly with a flight attendant), and the game will again become charismatic and enchanting as it was before ;)(y)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Thanks to the developer for the update and the site for the opportunity. I hope the hero leaves Ukraine just as quickly and returns to his harem (possibly with a flight attendant), and the game will again become charismatic and enchanting as it was before ;)(y)
Maybe he can bring Natasja's sister...and maybe her mother too? ;)

• Red Heart

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
The migration patch is not working for me. Any help will be appreciable. I complied as instructed in the spoiler, but it does not work.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Oh, I made a patch for that. I forgot to make that scene optional and fixed it after someone pointed it out. My bad...
It was nothing that the menu in s2 wasn't able to fix, just mentioned it in case some people (like me) didn't apply the patch and don't check variable at launch of s2.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes