AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi again , This is Turkish Fan Translated for Motherless v0-12-1-1
Selam gençler , 2 sezonuda çevirelim dedik , Fazla uzun değil ama hikayesi güzel iyi oyunlar.
Download Link :

May 27, 2017
Some of these name inputs are very dumb(and amusing ), I especially feel that for the relationship between Valerie and her daughters. Since technically, in a more legal state they are nobody. So I struggled to think of a single word to describe their relationships. In the end for Valerie I just went Sunny, and for the girls 'kin', for lack of better words

If someone has better suggestions I would love to hear them, since I am at a loss, lol.
Well, iirc Valerie is legally Sunny's Mother, Natassja is birth Mother, Gizelle is adoptive Mother, and Leah is Step-Mother.
I call Valerie = Mommy, Nat = Mom, Gizelle = Momma, and Leah = Step-Mom. And Sunny is their "son", "step-son" for Leah. "Brother/Sister" for Valerie's daughters, and "family" for their unit. Matriarch is "Grandma". This is what sounded right to me, you could name the relationships whatever sounds right to you, that's the beauty of this naming system.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does this mean 5th/6th or 12th/13th? Past normal release date now.
Well I am glad mister never really makes too many excuses, but do keep in mind last and next update included new chars and environments, so he does have some excuse why updates might take a little bit longer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes