tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it didn't migrate my name, it's referring to me as sunny again, argh
oh that was just the character thing but it is calling me sam or samuel wtf, also the friend and landlady bs is back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
oh that was just the character thing but it is calling me sam or samuel wtf, also the friend and landlady bs is back.
That's weird, Sunny is not shown anywhere in the Season 2 dialogue (only in the Game Changer and Relationship Manager) Unless you're talking about the scene replayer, some dialogues show sunny because that is the way it should be. . Like when you talk to Gisselle or Valerie.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You might be using old migration patch. I know that happens to me when I tested it. I provided the information to Mr.Mister. Someone else help provide Mr.Mister an alternate solution. So there is new update migration patch. I have not tested it yet. However, I am sure that helps corrected the most, if not all, the issue(s).

* I already backed up my saves data before testing *

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Ch1 - Ch11 & Ch12] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Ch12: MEGA - - - ANDROID
Download Ch1 - Ch11 w/Migration Patch: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Android version made by Wills747 & King Slayer100
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

does your mod work with ver. 0.12.1.1?

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
In future updates will we see more of Breeze and invite her to join MC's harem snice both of her daughters are part of it. Also will their be an option to impregnate her so that our MC can have a happy family.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You might be using old migration patch. I know that happens to me when I tested it. I provided the information to Mr.Mister. Someone else help provide Mr.Mister an alternate solution. So there is new update migration patch. I have not tested it yet. However, I am sure that helps corrected the most, if not all, the issue(s).

* I already backed up my saves data before testing *

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
i ended up changing everything in console

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That's weird, Sunny is not shown anywhere in the Season 2 dialogue (only in the Game Changer and Relationship Manager) Unless you're talking about the scene replayer, some dialogues show sunny because that is the way it should be. . Like when you talk to Gisselle or Valerie.
it was the character thingie, it shows it as sunny, only there. elsewhere he was sam.
but i fixed that, it's weird it had this persistent.mcname="Samuele" and in my persistent, that was mcname="Reaper"
oh yea also some weird thingie had an error, l_fade was not defined, so i did l_fade=0 and then it worked fine. dunno if that was right or not haha but it quit doing it after that.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can someone guess which character asset used for Gisselle?
Same one used for Missy in Acting Lessons, The main high priestess in Ataegina, the hottest girl in The Author, and the girlfriend cop in Reluctant Archon, but I'm not an artist, so I can't tell you what she's called. She is my favorite model though. :love:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Same one used for Missy in Acting Lessons, The main high priestess in Ataegina, the hottest girl in The Author, and the girlfriend cop in Reluctant Archon, but I'm not an artist, so I can't tell you what she's called. She is my favorite model though. :love:
Yes, she's gorgeous! Rosalind, I found her in acting lessons and fell in love with her instantly... lol

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes, she's gorgeous! Rosalind, I found her in acting lessons and fell in love with her instantly... lol
That explains why you use her for Giselle and Greta. Not that I'm complaining, the more the merrier. My favorite girls in the game, though I really like Ginger too. :love: Carli model from Depraved Awakening right? I don't know what she's called either, but at least you didn't full on copy her, like that Dev from Intertwined. She looks exactly the same in that game, and I just call her Carli there, as that's easier to remember than her name. ;)

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Missy, you didn't mean Melissa ?

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes