wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I will try it tomorrow. Thank you very much for trying to help me. I'm pretty new to Renpy, lol.
We all start somewhere, I didn't know anything about Ren'Py or Python a couple of years ago, I'm no savant in it, but have picked up a couple of things.

One thing of note, when breaking games into parts like this, general best practice is to use multipersistent data instead of persistent data.

Multi stores the data in a separate place on the computer from the normal game saves folder, where persistent is tied to the game's save folder. I make the save transfer for the game "Rebirth", and use multipersistent data to do it. It allows you create a new save directory to separate out the normal Ren'Py save games so the user doesn't accidentally try to load a save from part 1 when playing part 2.

As for the android part, I don't know much about android or how it works, but I do know someone has made it work for Rebirth without issue.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omg, thanks for the correction man, I was pretty positive that I wrote derriere without l'accent grave, but I was completely wrong... And now I introduced a gorgeous french woman into the game... God help us! ;)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
We all start somewhere, I didn't know anything about Ren'Py or Python a couple of years ago, I'm no savant in it, but have picked up a couple of things.

One thing of note, when breaking games into parts like this, general best practice is to use multipersistent data instead of persistent data.

Multi stores the data in a separate place on the computer from the normal game saves folder, where persistent is tied to the game's save folder. I make the save transfer for the game "Rebirth", and use multipersistent data to do it. It allows you create a new save directory to separate out the normal Ren'Py save games so the user doesn't accidentally try to load a save from part 1 when playing part 2.

As for the android part, I don't know much about android or how it works, but I do know someone has made it work for Rebirth without issue.
I did what you suggested, your fix works great. The links have been updated, some of them. Thank you very much Wurg!!!
I'm hoping android version works aswell.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I did what you suggested, your fix works great. The links have been updated, some of them. Thank you very much Wurg!!!
I'm hoping android version works aswell.
Want me to test it as well for you, Mr.Mister? I would be happy to help you if needed. Also may need to reach out to JokerLeader, to inform him that you have may have the update fix. I believe JokerLeader integrated your migration patch with his walk-through mod.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Want me to test it as well for you, Mr.Mister? I would be happy to help you if needed. Also may need to reach out to JokerLeader, to inform him that you have may have the update fix. I believe JokerLeader integrated your migration patch with his walk-through mod.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Updated, thank you.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Motherless [v0.12.2.1] [Mr.Mister] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 716 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 276 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 681 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 241 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Migrating saves was an fail for me though i don't really know if it is because of the game or joker's mod. The saves get transferred alright but i get error when loading a save.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Migrating saves was an fail for me though i don't really know if it is because of the game or joker's mod. The saves get transferred alright but i get error when loading a save.
That issue has been resolved, please try using the latest transfer patch and downloading the latest version of the second season. It should work, it migrates your name, relationship names, and options. You'll know it's working because you won't see Season 1 saves, they don't work, so they didn't need to keep being visible. ;)

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Yea same here I cant use an old save no matter what I do. I use the Transfer patch it just says Transfer complete and then starts the game as if you had not bothered doing anything. And I am using all the new versions because I only found the game a day ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Yea same here I cant use an old save no matter what I do. I use the Transfer patch it just says Transfer complete and then starts the game as if you had not bothered doing anything. And I am using all the new versions because I only found the game a day ago.
Saves don't work, your choices do. It's like a new game that remembers your choices of the first one. Season 2 is the first part of chapter 12 (season 1 is from ch1 to ch11).

Reactions: JojodoLolo

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So, uh, this game has a pregnancy tag, but I'm wondering are there any scenes where you have sex with someone who is already pregnant and is showing a pregnant belly? Or is it just impregnation fetish where you are told via text that someone has become pregnant but it's never baked into the renders?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
So, uh, this game has a pregnancy tag, but I'm wondering are there any scenes where you have sex with someone who is already pregnant and is showing a pregnant belly? Or is it just impregnation fetish where you are told via text that someone has become pregnant but it's never baked into the renders?
Not yet.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes