blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
okay, got many errors

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1248, in script
giu "I'm horrible!" # CH12_MEETING_GIULIA5
Exception: Sayer 'giu' is not defined.

same thing with nonna

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1575, in script
flo "Mmm." # CH12_SLEEPWALKER9
Exception: Sayer 'flo' is not defined.

While running game code:
File "game/replay/script.rpy", line 905, in script
show ch12_restingtime4 with l_fade
File "game/replay/script.rpy", line 905, in <module>
show ch12_restingtime4 with l_fade
NameError: name 'l_fade' is not defined

Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
dont know if anyone ever caught it but there was an error with the replay of asia in the replay choser for chapter 5 asia replay
Python:
        imagebutton insensitive "images/replay_thumbnails/chapter5/CH5_PATREON_ONLY_ASIA2_thumb_blur.jpg" idle "images/replay_thumbnails/chapter5/CH5_PATREON_ONLY_ASIA2_thumb.jpg" hover "images/replay_thumbnails/chapter5/CH5_PATREON_ONLY_ASIA2_thumb_bright.jpg" action [Hide("replay_gallery_chooser_screen"), Hide("replay_gallery_chapter_5"), Jump("ch5_patreon_only_asia_re")] sensitive renpy.seen_label("ch5_patreon_only_asia_re")
the jump is connected to a seen label but the label it is searching for is the replay not the original label

seen_label("ch5_patreon_only_asia_re")
instead of
seen_label("ch5_patreon_only_asia")

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Season 1 & Season 2] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Season 2 [v0.12.1.1]: MEGA - - - ANDROID
Download Season 1 w/Migration Patch: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Android version made by Wills747 & King Slayer100
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
hello hey men can you help me i can't see the cheat menu and cheat button in the game or you not include the cheat this time?
1635316366770.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
hello hey men can you help me i can't see the cheat menu and cheat button in the game or you not include the cheat this time?
View attachment 1470764
In the features:
Cheats to adjust points. (For now, it's only on Ch1 to Ch11)

Since season 2 at this moment there are no points only true or false variables.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one This is Turkish Fan Translate version 0.11.3.0
Selamlar , Enes'in ;) Yoğun isteği üzerine 0.11.3.0 TR çevirisidir iyi oyunlar 0.12.1.1'de gelecek.
Download link :

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, you when you get to name what you relationship is with obviously your mother and it defaults to best friend's mother. Is that a patreon protection thing, a dumb protagonist thing, or do I have to name it mother for it to be incest? Also is there a certain unlock word?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey, you when you get to name what you relationship is with obviously your mother and it defaults to best friend's mother. Is that a patreon protection thing, a dumb protagonist thing, or do I have to name it mother for it to be incest? Also is there a certain unlock word?
Patreon thing, you need to rename the relationships for it to be incest (you end up typing "mother" a lot ;) ).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So I have to write mother in that text box?
depends on which character you are talking about. There are one biological mother (well, duh!) and a whole heap of step, adopted, pseudo and gorgeous moms.

Natassja is the biological mom, the others you will have to get creative with what you're gonna call them but trust me on this, it'll be worth it ;)

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
depends on which character you are talking about. There are one biological mother (well, duh!) and a whole heap of step, adopted, pseudo and gorgeous moms.

Natassja is the biological mom, the others you will have to get creative with what you're gonna call them but trust me on this, it'll be worth it ;)
So Natassja I just write mother?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Some of these name inputs are very dumb(and amusing ), I especially feel that for the relationship between Valerie and her daughters. Since technically, in a more legal state they are nobody. So I struggled to think of a single word to describe their relationships. In the end for Valerie I just went Sunny, and for the girls 'kin', for lack of better words

If someone has better suggestions I would love to hear them, since I am at a loss, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Also something silly I needed to get off my plate, why isn't the 'Italian family' Spanish? I mean it would make more sense for the nobility thing. Italy nobility are only in name, the country and the law only recognizes them as a courtesy. Spain on the other hand does still have a king and a nobility, and the kingdom itself is the last monarchy in Europe that only allow males only succession, all other monarchies in Europe males and females have equal succession rights.

Like I said it is a silly and not at all serious complaint, I just like to nerd out on these kind of things. Also like to share interesting facts.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes