Talmadge

May 7, 2018
" Motherless [Season 1 & Season 2] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod "
Thing is. I tried the Season 2 one and it says that it is no longer available. So I was curious if the one for season 1 worked for 2 as well. Sorry I didn't specify my question.

Trident

Dec 23, 2017
Do I need to download season 1 first to play the game or are the season 1 patch included on the season 2 package?

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Do I need to download season 1 first to play the game or are the season 1 patch included on the season 2 package?
You'd be better off playing S1 1st to know what's going on and get to see its scenes if you never had. Patch is to continue from 1 to 2 with the stats you had.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
there's a problem with gallery missing jpg (not replay gallery)
figured out that 'Motherless Second Part Replay Gallery Package' that cause the problem it had 0.12.1 codes and overwrote 0.12.2.1

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have 11.3 and not 11.4 which I last played so will I be able to load the migration patch cause the way with which it was said to be installed in season 1 and run and then close and then reopen again in season 2 with updated settings didnt work in my case.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i know about that. Chnged it back to my previous name/rel takes time. I don't like it.
yeah i know , have been there, cant do much but do it and hope that for next season there will be improved save transfer.
dev didnt plan on do it at all and then did it on spot.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I have 11.3 and not 11.4 which I last played so will I be able to load the migration patch cause the way with which it was said to be installed in season 1 and run and then close and then reopen again in season 2 with updated settings didnt work in my case.
if you haven't played 11.4 you haven't finished season 1 so the migration patch won't work

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- MotherlessS2v0.12.1.0 +Joker Leader's WT mod

Motherless V 0.11.4+Joker Leader's WT mod

Download(part1)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi could you update when you have time please

Thank you for your time

Psyberdude

Sep 15, 2019
I wish that the developers didn't have to change the relationships with Sunny's mother's . At the very least they should allow the player to define the relationships. It ruins the story when Sunny addresses his birth mother as My Best Friends mother.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I wish that the developers didn't have to change the relationships with Sunny's mother's . At the very least they should allow the player to define the relationships. It ruins the story when Sunny addresses his birth mother as My Best Friends mother.
Ikr... ;)

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes