Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I wish that the developers didn't have to change the relationships with Sunny's mother's . At the very least they should allow the player to define the relationships. It ruins the story when Sunny addresses his birth mother as My Best Friends mother.
Change relationship settings...

Psyberdude

Sep 15, 2019
I wish that the developers didn't have to change the relationships with Sunny's mother's . At the very least they should allow the player to define the relationships. It ruins the story when Sunny addresses his birth mother as My Best Friends mother.
But I guess he is now really motherless. As well as fatherless since he calls his father friend. The only relative he has is his nonna. Such bullshit. It makes me want to delete the game and reply season 1 instead. I understand it is because of Patreon's puritanical rules but it totally ruins the story.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But I guess he is now really motherless. As well as fatherless since he calls his father friend. The only relative he has is his nonna. Such bullshit. It makes me want to delete the game and reply season 1 instead. I understand it is because of Patreon's puritanical rules but it totally ruins the story.
The only change allowed is with his sister's.
There is no place to change them.
I thought you where kidding there at first..........as micmitja said, you can change all of them to be family (those that are elligable for it). This is one of the biggest incest games on this site for a reason!!!

Reactions: Mr.Mister and BTLD

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Dunno if it's been brought up yet or not but there's a couple issues with the windows links for season 1.
Mega link says file no longer exists, and the mediafire link keeps tossing out security warnings instead of actually downloading the file.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 12.2.1 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to 12.2.1

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.12.2.1, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game, been fun thus far, and now, curious to see what is going to happen next.

• Red Heart

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem in the new version when the character is alone, everything works,but when there are female characters and their animation, the game crashes what I gave in the attachment. How to do it I press to ignore and I have peace for a while and then it is still the same.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for the update man! More gorgeous women added, even the braces chick (which I usually hate) is still a looker :love:

If it's not too much trouble could someone make a list of the actual relations? Everyone seems to be related one way or another so I can't tell who's a cousin, aunt, sister, etc.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes