r778

Oct 9, 2018
I do not have any options to set relationships. Do I need to do something?

1636902907998.png

Also, does anyone have some saves from season 1 please? I've searched the thread but not found any

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I do not have any options to set relationships. Do I need to do something?

View attachment 1500032

Also, does anyone have some saves from season 1 please? I've searched the thread but not found any
thats because you got screen from season 1 , relationship got setup in season 2

as saves goes just play it, its good game with 0 grind and lots of action

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ah ok, does S1 need a patch or something?
if you have downloaded any version pass v11.4.0 you dont, (otherwise there is patch in page 1 and its also included in mod if you are using it) and its all automatic for most things, dont know the extend of upgrade that transfer got, but in general all you need to do is roll true credits of s1 and start ng in s2 then you will see if anything needs to be fixing and will have the relationships menu there

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
but the other link does, for few mb thats mod doesnt really matter
I want to download the mod but MEGA doesn't work as it's showing file not available, then Mixdrop for some reason doesn't work as it show connection error, non of mixdrop link work without vpn and when i use vpn for mixdrop it keep opening popup again & again...

3rd link is for patreon in that the same mega and mixdrop link is available.
and last link is for android mod which i don't need...

so if it's possible for file to be available in MEGA, it would be great.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I want to download the mod but MEGA doesn't work as it's showing file not available, then Mixdrop for some reason doesn't work as it show connection error, non of mixdrop link work without vpn and when i use vpn for mixdrop it keep opening popup again & again...

3rd link is for patreon in that the same mega and mixdrop link is available.
and last link is for android mod which i don't need...

so if it's possible for file to be available in MEGA, it would be great.
well i can give you the mods (in attachments), mix works fine for me, for rest of the links JokerLeader have to set some up

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes