Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I'm so confused about the relationship between Lia and the MC. So, she's his father's cousin, but also his step-mom? What does that make them? I feel about as confused as Lonestar right now.
Lia and MC's father are cousins, assuming first cousins. Which would make the MC and Lia, first cousins once removed.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
A simple raising of the hat to Mr Mister: I should have known from the script that they are kulturny but the music for lunch at the palazzo confirmed it (decent recording, too...). I turn off the sound on 99% of games because the music is (to my taste) trash. What a pleasant surprise. Thank you.

• Red Heart

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister the way you ended 12.2.1 I'm wondering if MC is taking everyone with him? Plus I can't wait for long talk with MC, his mother and grandmother about how MC isn't his grandmother's husband but her grandson.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister the way you ended 12.2.1 I'm wondering if MC is taking everyone with him? Plus I can't wait for long talk with MC, his mother and grandmother about how MC isn't his grandmother's husband but her grandson.
Not yet, not yet. ;)

Reactions: jstreet
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes