Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Mr.Mister Damn as soon as I saw that Mary was unavailable, I thought 1.This is going to be a threesome, and I really don't like this idea, I hate sharing girls with someone. 2.It would be cool to have a separate game about her and her son. It's too early to talk about the second game, and I don't know if you plan to continue making games after Motherless, I want Motherless to continue for a long time, I love it, but Mary is a nice character, I really like her. Maybe even some kind of spin off ? :unsure:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister Damn as soon as I saw that Mary was unavailable, I thought 1.This is going to be a threesome, and I really don't like this idea, I hate sharing girls with someone. 2.It would be cool to have a separate game about her and her son. It's too early to talk about the second game, and I don't know if you plan to continue making games after Motherless, I want Motherless to continue for a long time, I love it, but Mary is a nice character, I really like her. Maybe even some kind of spin off ? :unsure:
Yep, Hunter and Mary will be the main characters of my next VN. ;) Sci-fi, harem, In**st.... ;)

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Yep, Hunter and Mary will be the main characters of my next VN. ;) Sci-fi, harem, In**st.... ;)
Wasn’t her son’s name Rick? That's what Mary called him when they were drinking with Natassja. I mean, we've already met him and yes his name was Hunter, but at first Mary said that "my Rick's eye was damaged" I'm replaying the game, and now I'm at that moment, probably you just made a mistake then?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I'm so confused about the relationship between Lia and the MC. So, she's his father's cousin, but also his step-mom? What does that make them? I feel about as confused as Lonestar right now.

Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes