skgames

May 7, 2021
dud serously game just updated today , grab it on post 1
DUDE, I know and I am already done with it. Was just wondering what timeline the dev has set for the new update to arrive. When I say new update, I mean the second half of ch. 13. But I can see how vague my statement was so it can be a little confusing.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
DUDE, I know and I am already done with it. Was just wondering what timeline the dev has set for the new update to arrive. When I say new update, I mean the second half of ch. 13. But I can see how vague my statement was so it can be a little confusing.
well i dont know what you knew or not, am use to for ppl not reading anything but even so

dev said that keeping up with that timeline is on the way to make him quit so whats the point of making new one,
https://f95zone.to/threads/motherless-v0-13-1-1-mr-mister.48369/post-7073316
it will be ready when its ready, let him get some feeling 1st, when ever will be ready he will say, probably update thread himself.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
well i dont know what you knew or not, am use to for ppl not reading anything but even so

dev said that keeping up with that timeline is on the way to make him quit so whats the point of making new one,
https://f95zone.to/threads/motherless-v0-13-1-1-mr-mister.48369/post-7073316
it will be ready when its ready, let him get some feeling 1st, when ever will be ready he will say, probably update thread himself.
I meant the 2 week updates were drivingme nuts, lol... the monthly updates are just fine for me. ;)
So, the next update must be up and running the first 5 days of January.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
My game is still not on the latest updates page.... Does anyone know if there are any delays. :(
If that's not the case what shoudl I do? Anyone please!
Your good friend Mr. Mister ;)
well i can say that i did yesterday later on also reported update after it was out for round 12h and nothing happend, you can try 2 things i guess, you can repost again with links here , new post and report update , or talk with one of the mods, if you know any ,
beyond that am not sure what else can be done, they just probably come here see if any new links with posts , they dont see any they they dont bother to check

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and Mr.Mister

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game just made the front page centerfold of games with babes!
Cheer the wonderful bombshells and rejoyce our communion with each ane every one of them!

• Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
yep it could work, if i would know who is who by names corectly
You can play the last scene of season 1 and wait until you get a message saying your ready for season 2. Then start a new game on season 2 build (you don't have to copy anything from season 1) your choices should be there. ;)

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
You can play the last scene of season 1 and wait until you get a message saying your ready for season 2. Then start a new game on season 2 build (you don't have to copy anything from season 1) your choices should be there. ;)
would not ask if they would be

nevermind, will wait if there will be some patch i dont think that i want spend so much time to naming characters befor start play....

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes