sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Sad that this game will soon come to an end since it is one of the few games in this site that is REAL HAREM.
In any case, what I know for sure is that his next game will be just as amazing as this one , this is the kind of dev we should all be supporting. :love: :love:
probably....i gave up on this game...this renaming and with family fucking each other (what is not bad) is hard to follow who is who relative....

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
probably....i gave up on this game...this renaming and with family fucking each other (what is not bad) is hard to follow who is who relative....
If you skip all the text is normal to not know "Who" is the mom, aunt, etc
I do read all and can tell you who is the aunt, the mom, the adoptive family when the mc was a baby/child and the adoptive family when the mc left the Fatfuck priest... the mc father and stepfamily... ;)

• Star-struck
Reactions: DA22 and Mr.Mister

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I do read all and can tell you who is the aunt, the mom, the adoptive family when the mc was a baby/child and the adoptive family when the mc left the Fatfuck priest... the mc father and stepfamily... ;)
if u say so....

Jun 27, 2018
I've tried to keep up with the plot but I'm really confused. What are the different characters' relations to the MC? It was relatively understandable in season 1 but now I'm completely lost.

Can someone please explain?

Reactions: sdna1 and Mr.Mister

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Can some one explain how do you transfered the data from season one to season two?

Because of no matching outcome in season two (Vallerie and Giselle prego, but not should be and some others. )
I deleatet all saves and the Renpy folders to. Then i replayed season one, but when i come to season two, the game always say: New player found, and there are no realtionships and my old stats are not there.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
tired of crashing every update and old saves not working to much of a pain the ass im done with this game until its compleated
even the last auto saves wont load still crashed so see ya when its completed IF it doesnt get abandoned
No problems here. My previous version save files working

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
tired of crashing every update and old saves not working to much of a pain the ass im done with this game until its compleated
even the last auto saves wont load still crashed so see ya when its completed IF it doesnt get abandoned
So because you have a obviously very unusual problem (haven't really seen that here much) you think it's ok to behave like an ass and insult the Dev by questioning if he's gonna finish it? Interesting approach to the situation......

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What's is Yulia and Polina's actual relationship to the MC instead of "friends"? I honestly can't even remember who they are.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
So because you have a obviously very unusual problem (haven't really seen that here much) you think it's ok to behave like an ass and insult the Dev by questioning if he's gonna finish it? Interesting approach to the situation......
i didnt insult the dev....i said id be back when the game is completed perhaps i shouldnt have added the line about abandoned
for that i apologize was just the heat of the moment ya know ?i want the game to be completed i enjoy playing it
just frustrating as hell crashes every update and start new game from scratch every update thats all
so rather then doing that repetitive process im just gonna sit back and wait for it to be completed once and for all

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You are right it is easy for most of the characters to set the relationship to the MC but there are cases where it is problematic. For example, take Valerie she is Sunny's adoptive mother but if you set this as their relation the dialogue becomes weird, or take a character with multiple relationships to the MC she is his stepmother and his aunt.

KODDA84

Jul 15, 2018
Motherless [v0.13.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 868 MB
Original Size Mac: 834 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 337 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 303 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Motherless Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for your work man, please can you put other link, I can't download with mixdrop

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes