Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You are right it is easy for most of the characters to set the relationship to the MC but there are cases where it is problematic. For example, take Valerie she is Sunny's adoptive mother but if you set this as their relation the dialogue becomes weird, or take a character with multiple relationships to the MC she is his stepmother and his aunt.
Is not weird, they all are stepmothers in a way except for the real mom.
Is simple for me, all stepmothers because they are not blood related, as for the aunt she is both aunt and step mother because she is with his father.
Kinda why the tittle of this game is so on point with the game, "Motherless" because the mc has many mothers and most of them equally important to him.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm playing this game and I've come to the point where Valerie convinces Natasha to leave to stay with Sunny herself. He gets angry and goes to find his mother. Find her and here comes my question, is it possible from here to avoid having sex with Valerie or will you be forced to forgive her and continue fucking with her? It would really be very unpleasant for me

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I'm playing this game and I've come to the point where Valerie convinces Natasha to leave to stay with Sunny herself. He gets angry and goes to find his mother. Find her and here comes my question, is it possible from here to avoid having sex with Valerie or will you be forced to forgive her and continue fucking with her? It would really be very unpleasant for me
Sorry dude, nobody gives a F that it will be very unpleasant for you, everyone loves Valerie, accept it. She thought that Sam didn't know that Natassja was his mom, and didn't know how he would react, that's why she thought it was better for her to leave, cuz this is a real incest. And maybe a little jealousy too, although she didn't mind that Sam already has a girlfriend, so in general she's not jealous, the main problem for her is that she was afraid of Sam's reaction to this, she's just a wonderful person, and she's gorgeous. Only a complete stupid idiot wouldn't forgive Valerie, it was just one mistake, if you can't forgive the person you love, then it's very sad, unless it's cheating, then yes you can kill her ;)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry dude, nobody gives a F that it will be very unpleasant for you, everyone loves Valerie, accept it. She thought that Sam didn't know that Natassja was his mom, and didn't know how he would react, that's why she thought it was better for her to leave, cuz this is a real incest. And maybe a little jealousy too, although she didn't mind that Sam already has a girlfriend, so in general she's not jealous, the main problem for her is that she was afraid of Sam's reaction to this, she's just a wonderful person, and she's gorgeous. Only a complete stupid idiot wouldn't forgive Valerie, it was just one mistake, if you can't forgive the person you love, then it's very sad, unless it's cheating, then yes you can kill her ;)
I see that you have proclaimed yourself the voice of all and whoever thinks differently is that he is an idiot. Well, my dear, your way of seeing the scene is the one that seems totally absurd to me. Valerie clearly wants to get rid of mc's mother because she wants what she wants for herself and eliminates competition. She claims to be her best friend and sends her to find her life when her heart is broken. And even if you believe everyone's voice, I still think that there are reasons to be very angry with her

Reactions: HansDampf788

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I see that you have proclaimed yourself the voice of all and whoever thinks differently is that he is an idiot. Well, my dear, your way of seeing the scene is the one that seems totally absurd to me. Valerie clearly wants to get rid of mc's mother because she wants what she wants for herself and eliminates competition. She claims to be her best friend and sends her to find her life when her heart is broken. And even if you believe everyone's voice, I still think that there are reasons to be very angry with her
That's why I said "it was just one mistake", I was mad at her for a while too, but to be mad at her for the rest of my life for that? No. She deserves forgiveness, especially considering that as soon as Natassja found out that Sam was her son, she herself wanted to hide for some time, Valerie did not force her. Besides, don't forget that she took Sam away from her and then he got into boarding school, Valerie was also a little mad at her

Reactions: punisher2099

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
How does this automatic save transfer from season1 to season2 works? Because when i start a new game in season two, i always start fresh with a new player. Where is this savefile stored?

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes