Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Hello i got some problems with season 1

Just after call from Gissell, you are going to breakfast with everyone. I got strange bug there
The message says "Who should I talk to?" - the screen is frozen i can't choose anyone to talk
Is there any solution to that problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
The Mc's moms fell out of the ugly tree, hit a few branches on the way down and then wrote this story when they woke up from a coma caused by the fall.
Let's see, horrible Mom gets knocked up by some random, gives her kid to her friend so she can keep modelling and then comes back only to send him to some weird priest. Ok. I hope it gets better.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The Mc's moms fell out of the ugly tree, hit a few branches on the way down and then wrote this story when they woke up from a coma caused by the fall.
Let's see, horrible Mom gets knocked up by some random, gives her kid to her friend so she can keep modelling and then comes back only to send him to some weird priest. Ok. I hope it gets better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, you should probably just move along, this amazing VN obviously isn't for you.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes