Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should my MC ever be able to leave the basement where his goddesses have him throbbing them non stop, I might go forth with the story ... a big if, tho!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I can't trigger MC and his mom's scene inside the garage please help
The garage scene where MC's mom tells him something? If that's the case did you forget to do something to her back in season 1. You can got to the scene by going to the characters/ Relationship Manager and turn on the Anamarija Pregnancy right before the scene.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
My burning question is how will the other men in the family react to finding out all the girls are fucking Sunny? Giacomo was already worried his kids had sex together. How will he react when his mom, Florencia, has been with Sunny? Hope something like this is fleshed out :devilish:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My burning question is how will the other men in the family react to finding out all the girls are fucking Sunny? Giacomo was already worried his kids had sex together. How will he react when his mom, Florencia, has been with Sunny? Hope something like this is fleshed out :devilish:
I mean it's not like it's uncommon for family members to have sex with each other in that family.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've been wondering this myself but the only daughter Glacomo was worried about was his oldest Bianca since she was suppose to marry the next head of the family.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes