Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I've been wondering this myself but the only daughter Glacomo was worried about was his oldest Bianca since she was suppose to marry the next head of the family.
Especially with the rivalry between Giacomo and Vito. Vito is jealous his son didn't get invited to Florencia's house. Might be some tension in the future!

Reactions: Mr.Mister

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Which is the MC, so...
Now it's MC.
Nah I think it was supposed to be Vito's son, Sonny
At the start Yes it was Vito's son since Glacomo didn't know about MC but Vito know about him since he helped get MC into the school so he could keep MC from being found by Glacomo or any family member that isn't under Vito's control.

skgames

May 7, 2021
Hey Mr.Mister , the anticipation is killing me. When is the update supposed to roll out? I think it's past your 15 day timeline. Not to be ungrateful or impatient but the anticipation man... The anticipation.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The garage scene where MC's mom tells him something? If that's the case did you forget to do something to her back in season 1. You can got to the scene by going to the characters/ Relationship Manager and turn on the Anamarija Pregnancy right before the scene.
I dont like pregnancy/ lactation and big tummy its not my cup of tea so I avoid cumming inside of her so you mean to say that I should have picked the pregnancy route for me to trigger the garage lewd scene ?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I dont like pregnancy/ lactation and big tummy its not my cup of tea so I avoid cumming inside of her so you mean to say that I should have picked the pregnancy route for me to trigger the garage lewd scene ?
Yes that's right and remember you can always turn pregnancy on and off with the Relationship Manager once you get the scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1640634876463.png

1640634919697.png

1640634932729.png

My goddesses! Absolute bombshells!
Bestof anyand all things women have to to live 4 in this world.
Starting out as inception infection of one idea they had together,
MC has to be forever greatfull and show them the full love and throbbing desire on his life.
Every waking minute of every waking day in all their fantastic glory!​

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Are you randomly scrolling through discussion comments trying to determine and find a game worth playing?

Well, scroll no more! Play "Motherless" today!!

Motherless delivers an array of absolutely drop dead, gorgeous characters to satisfy even the most insatiable of appetites. The story will have you on the edge of your seat, with suspense, mystery and thrill. Also, there is a ton of gameplay, interactive decisions making that let's you take the drivers seat. So buckle up, because this game goes from 0-60 faster than a Ninja h2!

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes