thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How is the pregnancy in this game? Any buildup with the characters urging to get knocked up? Or is it just the banal "I'm preggers" drop out of the blue with no impregnation dialog?

Reactions: Mr.Mister

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How is the pregnancy in this game? Any buildup with the characters urging to get knocked up? Or is it just the banal "I'm preggers" drop out of the blue with no impregnation dialog?
there is plenty of dialog and choice, if you wana. in last update few found out that they are for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played this game until the end of Chapter 11 (when the MC takes a flight to Italy).
Loved the story: gripping, thrilling even if it seems a bit overdone at first. The MC goes from being a newly graduated psychology student to (presumably) being the head of one of the most powerful (mafia ?) families in the world.
The girls and women characters are all varied and all have distinct personalities which is very rare in such a game.
The author manages to develop them into full persons, which again, is almost unheard of.
They are all likable and some of the them are really lovable.
My favorites are:
1. Gissel - the MC's (adoptive) mother
2. Domenica and Mirella
In conclusion: the writing qualities are the best I've seen in such a game rivaling very good soap operas. This is true for the story and the well developed and varied characters and love interests.
The characters facial expressions are mostly good but there is a weird one here and there.
Nevertheless, the quality of the writing makes up for it and makes this game one of the best I've played.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
there is plenty of dialog and choice, if you wana. in last update few found out that they are for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the response, but I'm talking about impregnation dialog during sex. Like the LI urging the MC to flood her womb with his sperm and fertilize her eggs. That sort of thing. Showing the LI exalting in trying to get the MC to implant their genes in her body.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the response, but I'm talking about impregnation dialog during sex. Like the LI urging the MC to flood her womb with his sperm and fertilize her eggs. That sort of thing. Showing the LI exalting in trying to get the MC to implant their genes in her body.
there is talk mid sex too, but i aint scrolling back saves to find examples

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Been meaning to play this game a long time, finally got around to it and the first thing I noticed is that the story is heavily permeated by the word "haha", I'm not opposed to this word but for me to believe the honesty of the story I feel it's used too much, I'll go through a day and then edit the script removing the entries of "haha" I believe don't fit (for example if a sentence does not set out to instigate laughter within us then it does not require a "haha")

This aside I've been enjoying the story, thank you for this. Just as an aside, I haven't got too far into the game but I know the MC loses his surfer's hair, please tell me it grows back or something, it's the one thing that made him seriously unique to me (even if it doesn't I will still continue playing this, I'm just remaining hopeful)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is into corporate now, business with lawyers, his ma is a lawyer, I would have you know,
running a multi billion empire of sorts,
he had to straighten up to go see his dad for the job of his lifetime.

Sure enough, for the love of his babes, any and all surfers would loose their hair.
People are more important than your haircut, gamer, any good hearted surfer will tell you.

Been meaning to play this game a long time, finally got around to it and the first thing I noticed is that the story is heavily permeated by the word "haha", I'm not opposed to this word but for me to believe the honesty of the story I feel it's used too much, I'll go through a day and then edit the script removing the entries of "haha" I believe don't fit (for example if a sentence does not set out to instigate laughter within us then it does not require a "haha")

This aside I've been enjoying the story, thank you for this. Just as an aside, I haven't got too far into the game but I know the MC loses his surfer's hair, please tell me it grows back or something, it's the one thing that made him seriously unique to me (even if it doesn't I will still continue playing this, I'm just remaining hopeful)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Why do people want to dust of the pitchforks?, just holding them in the fire works well enough and even more painful. :p
I don't know about you but I don't want a dusty (wouldn't stop sneezing to walk with it) or pitchfork that's being shoveling manure near my face when going to someone's castle. Plus the painful part would just mean we would have to wait longer for the update.;)

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes