micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i was not at home last 3 months my last download was 0.11.1.0 ! what to download now season 1 and after that season 2 ? or i just can download season 2 and continue with my last save ?
download both , got some story left in ch 1, then just scroll true the ending and start ng in chapt 2, relationship transfer is automatic, might have to set few extra things , but thats all

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
i was not at home last 3 months my last download was 0.11.1.0 ! what to download now season 1 and after that season 2 ? or i just can download season 2 and continue with my last save ?
Play Season 1 first the save files from season 1 are not compatible with season 2 but at the end of version 11.4.3 it will make a file with everything you did in season 1 and apply it to season 2 (namely the MC, who he slept with or not slept with, knocked up and the relationship's you chose for some (mother, step-mom)).

You can play Season 2 with out playing season 1 but you will lose out on the context of what's happening in season 2. (You can choose in the relationship Manager (who MC is with and knocked up) and the Name Changer everything if you don't want to go back and play season 1).

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Finish season one and then go to season two...
download both , got some story left in ch 1, then just scroll true the ending and start ng in chapt 2, relationship transfer is automatic, might have to set few extra things , but thats all
Play Season 1 first the save files from season 1 are not compatible with season 2 but at the end of version 11.4.3 it will make a file with everything you did in season 1 and apply it to season 2 (namely the MC, who he slept with or not slept with, knocked up and the relationship's you chose for some (mother, step-mom)).

You can play Season 2 with out playing season 1 but you will lose out on the context of what's happening in season 2. (You can choose in the relationship Manager (who MC is with and knocked up) and the Name Changer everything if you don't want to go back and play season 1).
thanx my friends !!! downloading both !

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, why did the update end at this point..

I love this game, but I don't like situations where Dev decides to end the updates during the sex scene. :cry:

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes