DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know about you but I don't want a dusty (wouldn't stop sneezing to walk with it) or pitchfork that's being shoveling manure near my face when going to someone's castle. Plus the painful part would just mean we would have to wait longer for the update.;)
Fire purifies way better as dusting off though so less chances of tetanus, saving the dev or yourself some shots. :p Yeah would not be wise anyway to prick the dev in the ass, since would not be able to sit for a while whether you prick or burn. Then again just the sight of a glowing hot pitch fork should be quite the motivator. :p (For anyone not able to recognize sarcasm, I am one who thinks overall an update will be ready, when it is ready unless updates suddenly take way longer without any explanation or discernible reasons like branching paths for about same content from the same dev). )

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister you just truly evil with how you ended the second half of version 13.;) But you did set up for some great family fun down the road. The Vinny fall into the pool was just great :LOL: but Mr.Mister what happen to the two dogs that were at Valerie's home in season 1?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister you just truly evil with how you ended the second half of version 13.;) But you did set up for some great family fun down the road. The Vinny fall into the pool was just great :LOL: but Mr.Mister what happen to the two dogs that were at Valerie's home in season 1?
The dogs are there, they just don't like being in front if the camera... lol

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes