Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
No need to put a label on love, just call them what you want. I simplify it by calling all the MILFs Mum, and all the young ladies Sister. Once they are all living together in the giant castle harem it won't matter anyway. One big free loving family. ;)
Hmmm, I just realized that sounds a lot more like a cult than a harem. Oh well. Cult of Sunny it is then. :giggle:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
No need to put a label on love, just call them what you want. I simplify it by calling all the MILFs Mum, and all the young ladies Sister. Once they are all living together in the giant castle harem it won't matter anyway. One big free loving family. ;)
Hmmm, I just realized that sounds a lot more like a cult than a harem. Oh well. Cult of Sunny it is then. :giggle:
I know I have a play through where their all Breeding Factory 1, 2 and so on and my others saves are just the normal family relationships. ;)

:unsure:This Cult of Sunny..... Tell us more about the benefits of joining. :giggle:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
The only ones(so far) you need to fill in the blank (and remember it's up to you on what they are to the MC).
Natassja mother or mom (MC son)
Gissell and Valerie Adopted mom or mother or mom (MC adopted son or son)
Lia step-mom or step-mother (MC Stepson)
Mirella, Eva, Bianca and Greta sister or sis (MC brother)
Yulia and Polina aunts (MC nephew)
Giacomo Dad or father (MC son)
Sonny cousin (MC cousin)
Florencia grandmother or Grandma (MC grandson)
ty

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick question. The File Transfer for transferring saves and all from Season 1 to Season 2, do I put it in the Season 1 file, the Season 2 file, or both? I think I might be almost done with Season 1, and I want to make sure I have all my points and everything moved over. Tank you, and good game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Quick question. The File Transfer for transferring saves and all from Season 1 to Season 2, do I put it in the Season 1 file, the Season 2 file, or both? I think I might be almost done with Season 1, and I want to make sure I have all my points and everything moved over. Tank you, and good game!
Hi, just finish season 1, there will be a short message on the top left part of the screen saying that you're ready to play season 2. Saves don't work! Start season 2 like if it was another game, your choices will be there. ;)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Motherless v0.11.4.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheat mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Motherless 13.2.1 unofficial compressed Android port with JokerLeader mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 13.2.1

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Unfortunately, some people think their particular kink should be in EVERY game, even though other people dislike it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well technically it's not true (well not for the MC) thing about Giacomo and Vito both are losing their wives Lia and Giulia to MC.
Is the mc really stealing them? Giacomo doesn't really love Lia, they married just because they had to, and vito is an asshole, his wife hates her life with him so much that she was willing to kill herself. I don't think vito gives a flying fuck about Giulia.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
still not NTR according to this sites rules
that would be NEtori
but this site doesn't have that tag
so no , what I said it's still correct, there's no NTR in this game.
We can spit hairs with is it or is not NTR and with the definition being the act of stealing a lover from someone or having a lover stolen by someone. Like you you pointed out it's not according to the site but the site doesn't use the true definition of NTR but uses the subcategory NEtori as their definition for NTR.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We can spit hairs with is it or is not NTR and with the definition being the act of stealing a lover from someone or having a lover stolen by someone. Like you you pointed out it's not according to the site but the site doesn't use the true definition of NTR but uses the subcategory NEtori as their definition for NTR.
it's not splitting hairs... it doesn't have a tag on this forum therefore it's not NTR ... not sure where the issue is
VNDB would say this is Netori but this is not VNDB so there's no NTR in this game...
split whatever hairs you want at the end of the day this forum doesn't have a Netori tag and the NTR tag is not the same as Netori therefore this game does not have NTR in it...

Stinky

Jun 3, 2017
Finished chapter one and download chapter two (v0.13.2.1).

For some reason my character's name shows up as "None" and I can't figure out how to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes