jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Finished chapter one and download chapter two (v0.13.2.1).

For some reason my character's name shows up as "None" and I can't figure out how to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Did you play all the away through to the main menu? There should have been a sentence saying everything saved for chapter two.

If you did and have the problem: In Chapter Two Main Menu go to the Characters menu/ Name Changer (for names that will be used) and Relationship Manager (for who the mc is with).

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister,please...
I've tried to download season 1 at New years eve, when download speed was around furious 200kb/s cause everyone in home was using Wi-Fi:KEK::HideThePain:
Ikr, uploading pc, mac, android old android new to mega, workupload, mediafire, uploadheaven... My stupid connection should upload at 25MB/s but isp keep capping upload speeds... I download just fine but uploading tortures me ;)

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister a few months ago I was in area worst then that 1.5mbps on a good day (most of the time 500kbps);)
Omg, you're talking about kbps not KBps... meaning kbps/8.... I thought about making update only patches by the time the main build reached 1GB, meaning next update will have an update patch ;)

Reactions: jstreet and timpo

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Omg, you're talking about kbps not KBps... meaning kbps/8.... I thought about making update only patches by the time the main build reached 1GB, meaning next update will have an update patch ;)
Where I'm at now it's a good 25mbps upload on a good day (should be 50mbps but at 25mbps I'll take it). That area was a nightmare for downloading as well 40 mins or longer to download a 1GB.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I know it well, but I'm a cheap bastard... lol ;). I have been delaying getting a vpn for so long... I think I'll start next month, if you can recommend one I'll be very grateful.
I'm a cheap bastard to just look where I'm getting my adult games from ;). As for a vpn it's hard to say they all have gone through some problems in the last year and only reported they did after it was leaked.

Lonely Daydreamer

Jan 14, 2022
Ikr, uploading pc, mac, android old android new to mega, workupload, mediafire, uploadheaven... My stupid connection should upload at 25MB/s but isp keep capping upload speeds... I download just fine but uploading tortures me ;)
It's hard to be developer of game (i guess).
Downloading speed here is around 10mb/s when no one is disturbing, uploading can hurt me:ROFLMAO:
Hey but what if full verison of Motherless would be around 14 GB and someone tell you about bug while you deleted game exe/rar from pc? Download, install, check and upload again, that's stressful af.
That would be torture!

• Wow

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
It's hard to be developer of game (i guess).
Downloading speed here is around 10mb/s when no one is disturbing, uploading can hurt me:ROFLMAO:
Hey but what if full verison of Motherless would be around 14 GB and someone tell you about bug while you deleted game exe/rar from pc? Download, install, check and upload again, that's stressful af.
That would be torture!
Oh yeah, that would suck big time...

Reactions: Lonely Daydreamer

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I wonder how difficult it is to re-unite the game and update it not with whole packages, but with multi-rpa splitted by scenes \ episode(s) + script pack + music pack + video pack? or even by single files or zips - i.e. dl base game.7z + scripts.7z + episode.7z and just unpack content in game folder

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I wonder how difficult it is to re-unite the game and update it not with whole packages, but with multi-rpa splitted by scenes \ episode(s) + script pack + music pack + video pack? or even by single files or zips - i.e. dl base game.7z + scripts.7z + episode.7z and just unpack content in game folder
For me it would be pretty difficult, I got lost after reading "I wonder how difficult it is to" lol ;) jkjk

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes