coretex

Jun 15, 2017

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Maybe I'm adding my own definition on the relationship relations but Val I named God mother since normally friends become God perents.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Gaylord isn't that bad......... I went to school (middle) with a kid named hardwood last name lol. And a teacher her last name was badcock trust me Gaylord isn't all that bad...... Just horrible :ROFLMAO:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Gaylord isn't that bad......... I went to school (middle) with a kid named hardwood last name lol. And a teacher her last name was badcock trust me Gaylord isn't all that bad...... Just horrible :ROFLMAO:
A friend of mine when he was in Catholic school had a teacher named Miss Heinerschitz. And why would a kid choose the nickname Dick? Go with Rich, Ritchie, Richard or Rick FFS. I got in trouble in 5th grade for telling a kid a year older with that name "you are what your name is." He was one of those safeties and aggressive about it - to the point of shoving people on the steps. But back on topic, maybe growing up with the name Gaylord and all that teasing was why he was such a massive douche? By the ages in game he would have grown up most likely when I did in the 1980s, and "gay" was generally not nearly as tolerated as today. It was one of the biggest insults you could use on someone and no student would have dared been openly gay given the bullying.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
The crazy bartender is right he (MC) must be removed from society. :ROFLMAO:
MC is going to have a baby boom in his family. i just wonder how his offspring going to related each other :cry:
if he going to knock out old mamas then i will stop play this too much man too much

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Do I have to download the seasons separately?
Yes and no. Just like micmitja said in his post you can play season 2 without playing season 1 but you are missing out on the events that lead the MC to where he is at in the start of season 2. If you do play season 1 play to the point where it takes you back to the main menu (right before this it will tell you that everything is ready for season 2).

If you don't want to play season 1 you'll have to on the Main Menu go to the Characters menu, Relationship Manager (to set who MC was with in season 1) and Name Changer (to set the name of the MC and what everyone calls him).

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Do I have to download the seasons separately?
Yeah, you have to treat them like two different games. You need to play season 1 until you get a message saying that you're ready for season 2, after that start season 2, all your choices should be there. S1 saves don't work with S2. ;)

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes