jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I came up with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mr.Mister didn't you have a line about MC was adopted by Gissell and Kelly before the swimming mishap. Or did I miss read that?

AND DAMN You! Damn you straight to horny Jail for :love:
When are Mirella and Evangeline going to get their night to add to the family?;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I hope there is a patch that sets the relations by default and doesn't require manual input.
I wouldn't get your hopes up, even MrMister forgets what some of the relations are sometimes. ;)
Don't stress about it too much, and just enjoy the family loving. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
or you could just not be lazy and type it like a normal person
When you don't play the game from the very beginning you tend forget who is who. Like literally I started playing the recent update after quite some time and it asked me how the girl should call Sunny. But I did not even remember who was she and how was she related to him at all..

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
When you don't play the game from the very beginning you tend forget who is who. Like literally I started playing the recent update after quite some time and it asked me how the girl should call Sunny. But I did not even remember who was she and how was she related to him at all..
Content wise there is not much game per say. So starting from the beginning, re-meeting the characters and re-doing your choices is the quickest and most easiest way to refresh your memory which also makes for a more cohesive experience after an update. :) Just skip through everything you can, pause when needed and onwards from there. Simple.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
MrMister posted all the relationships a few pages back if you want to look or put something read the next few lines you can normally tell who they are.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like Pink.

Even though the MC helped her and her family a lot.. she had no problem setting the trap with this bald guy for the MC.

And in my opinion, MC forgave her too easily.
After all, if the MC didn't know how to fight (or he didn't notice that this guy was attacking him) something serious would happen.

And it's all because of Pink.

Last edited:

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
This mc is the son of jesus or zeus?, he is perfect, he knows how to do everything, there is no woman who does not get wet including lesbians, he even has hypnotic superpowers, in this world all married women are dissatisfied or what?, he is a God in a world of useless men, ok no problem.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This mc is the son of jesus or zeus?, he is perfect, he knows how to do everything, there is no woman who does not get wet including lesbians, he even has hypnotic superpowers, in this world all married women are dissatisfied or what?, he is a God in a world of useless men, ok no problem.
your point being.... ?

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to transfer relations from 1 to 2? when it finishes 1 (I have a save with a black screen "you are ready") it appears a message that "successfully transferred" and when I open 2 "new player detected". I'm out of ideas how to do this.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes