• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Ohhh okay so it changes nothing if I just edit the relationships/preg options? I saw all that but I wasn't sure if it referred to your choices from the previous season or events in the 2nd season that hadn't happened yet and didn't want to possibly mess things up. I assume the love levels don't come up since they weren't referenced for quite awhile so if it's all the same I'll do as you suggested. Thanks for the help pal!
The love levels doesn't matter anymore in season 2. The only preg option that can change from if you change it in the relationship menu is for Greta since that is at the start of seaons 2 you get the option to change if you what her or not.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The love levels doesn't matter anymore in season 2. The only preg option that can change from if you change it in the relationship menu is for Greta since that is at the start of seaons 2 you get the option to change if you what her or not.
Benna gratzi mio amico, sentieri felici

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello guys, I'm sorry to inform you that the update wont be ready tonight...
It'll be ready tomorrow night. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mr.Mister I guess I'll go to bed sad tonight in your backyard but I'm going to start getting the pitchfork and torches ready for tomorrow. ;):LOL:

Mr.Mister take your time to make sure you don't put out anything you thing isn't up to your standards.;)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Mr.Mister I guess I'll go to bed sad tonight in your backyard but I'm going to start getting the pitchfork and torches ready for tomorrow. ;):LOL:

Mr.Mister take your time to make sure you don't put out anything you thing isn't up to your standards.;)
Season 1 is perfect, dunno about season 2, i have big hopes about playthrough :unsure:
In 23sis, DLG absurd and humor levels are similiar to Motherless, that is not weird?:KEK::eek:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Fuck a beta, only interested in one sure to work.
Anymore almost all games from big studios are Beta's or Alphas. Plus it could be worse Mr.Mister could be evil and released half of an alpha build at a time just like Baldur's Gate 3 does.;):KEK:

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes