Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
just want to say the effect border added to the preview images are pretty annoying. dont remember that before

lol sorry for thread owner, i don't play the game, but just wanted to say cuz it's hard to not see >_>
Which i mean, might be the point for it, but makes me want to purposefully play it and make a bad review..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mister

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
OK, then my only other concern was about a corrupt archive. I downloaded it, and when I started to extract it said it was corrupt. I did manage to extract it in full, however, so not sure what issues I may experience.

Also, is it just me or does Natasha look very weird in the face?

I also find the name Gaylord hilarious! Will I learn why he's called that? Or does it even matter?
Re downloaded Season 1 from Mega - but extracted with 7zip.. no issues.
So.. maybe you had a bad download/crc check.. otherwise not all extractors are equal.
7zip is the only thing i use anymore for just about any compressed file.

Re download from Mixdrop done - works just fine as well - so think might have just been a glitch.
Not doing Gofile cause its even slower than Mixdrop's typical 1MB/sec download - and that was slow enough.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Losts? Only 1 got the D from me. That was my mother's mother. It was a small update. But I still like the game, just going have to wait for 6-10 updates later before I touch it again. That was like 15 mins of stuff(Maybe, I can read fast)

• Wow

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Losts? Only 1 got the D from me. That was my mother's mother. It was a small update. But I still like the game, just going have to wait for 6-10 updates later before I touch it again. That was like 15 mins of stuff(Maybe, I can read fast)
Idk what game you're playing then, Sunny piped Anastasiya, Moon and Mirella in mine. Maybe its your choices from earlier?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Idk what game you're playing then, Sunny piped Anastasiya, Moon and Mirella in mine. Maybe its your choices from earlier?
I don't think so, I'm in relationship with all of them. I went to bed with My mother's mother(cant remember her name). Then I went saw Lia & Father and then I went saw my Nonna about Vinny. Then it said save the game and thanks for playing.

• Wow

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I don't think so, I'm in relationship with all of them. I went to bed with My mother's mother(cant remember her name). Then I went saw Lia & Father and then I went saw my Nonna about Vinny. Then it said save the game and thanks for playing.
You did not go 'see all the girls...' as the game suggests before visiting the grandma - check the new Map, click on each of the houses and the girls that are not in black and white are waiting for you. :>)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Before going to visit Nonna it mentions going to see Mirella and Moon. After the scene with Mirella it opens a new scene for Rosa, so visit her after. Plus you can visit Domenica (same house as Nonna).

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Mr.Mister

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not sure if you still do any updates here other than possible typos and such, but I would suggest to move the headings for the galleries away from the scroll, specifically the horizontal image and video gallery, as when one does scroll, the headings get hidden and the only way to change is to head all the way back to the top.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Me
Sunny pops up on the latest page...
whats-that-robert-e-fuller.gif